D
dennis62
Guest
God has placed inside us great talents and gifts. It is up to us to pursue them and use them. The world is out there trying to get us to use them up on fleshly desires, and when we do turn its back on us and find some one else to use up. But Jesus is our door to life, joy, and abundance. If we walk through Jesus (the door ) we are blessed and can go through this life knowing that we are headed for greener pastures when we leave this earth.
Jesus: I tell you the truth: I am the gate of the sheep.
8 All who approached the sheep before Me came as thieves and robbers, and the sheep did not listen to their voices.
9 I am the gate; whoever enters through Me will be liberated, will go in and go out, and will find pastures.
10 The thief approaches with malicious intent, looking to steal, slaughter, and destroy; I came to give life with joy and abundance.
John 10: 8-10 The Voice.
Jesus: I tell you the truth: I am the gate of the sheep.
8 All who approached the sheep before Me came as thieves and robbers, and the sheep did not listen to their voices.
9 I am the gate; whoever enters through Me will be liberated, will go in and go out, and will find pastures.
10 The thief approaches with malicious intent, looking to steal, slaughter, and destroy; I came to give life with joy and abundance.
John 10: 8-10 The Voice.