D
dennis62
Guest
Everyone has a call on them, a destiny that God has chosen for us. When we are not living in that call our life may become a hard thing to experience. Because our hope and joy is in the perfect Will of God. When we are in the middle of that will we are covered by God's protection and He keeps us safe from the worry that trials and troubles cause. But when we stray away danger is waiting for us and the evil one is ready to pounce on us.If we listen the the Holy Spirit we will experience true Joy and Contentment.
7 I will bless the Eternal, whose wise teaching orchestrates my days
and centers my mind at night.
8 He is ever present with me;
at all times He goes before me.
I will not live in fear or abandon my calling
because He stands at my right hand.
9 This is a good life—my heart is glad, my soul is full of joy,
and my body is at rest.
Who could want for more?
10 You will not abandon me to experience death and the grave
or leave me to rot alone.
11 Instead, You direct me on the path that leads to a beautiful life.
As I walk with You, the pleasures are never-ending,
and I know true joy and contentment.
Psalms 16: 7-11 The Voice Bible.
7 I will bless the Eternal, whose wise teaching orchestrates my days
and centers my mind at night.
8 He is ever present with me;
at all times He goes before me.
I will not live in fear or abandon my calling
because He stands at my right hand.
9 This is a good life—my heart is glad, my soul is full of joy,
and my body is at rest.
Who could want for more?
10 You will not abandon me to experience death and the grave
or leave me to rot alone.
11 Instead, You direct me on the path that leads to a beautiful life.
As I walk with You, the pleasures are never-ending,
and I know true joy and contentment.
Psalms 16: 7-11 The Voice Bible.