D
dennis62
Guest
No matter what happens to us here on this earth, we who are Believers KNOW what will happen in the end!!! We will see Jesus in all His Glory ruling and reigning, and we will be with Him in our new bodies ruling and reigning with Him. So if the devil shows up and reminds you of your past, just laugh at him and remind him of his future!!! Dare To Believe!!!
25 Besides, I know my Redeemer lives,
and in the end He will rise and take His stand on the earth.
26 And though my skin has been stripped off,
still, in my flesh, I will see God.
27 I, myself, will see Him:
not some stranger, but actually me, with these eyes.
Toward this end, my deepest longings pine away within my chest.
Job 19: 25-27 The Voice Bible.
25 Besides, I know my Redeemer lives,
and in the end He will rise and take His stand on the earth.
26 And though my skin has been stripped off,
still, in my flesh, I will see God.
27 I, myself, will see Him:
not some stranger, but actually me, with these eyes.
Toward this end, my deepest longings pine away within my chest.
Job 19: 25-27 The Voice Bible.