Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
We were on a mission trip to Mexico and were way down by the Copper Canyon. We took food and clothing to help the Tarahumara Indians make it through the winter because their corn crops were very bad that year. We went to a village high up in the mountains and many different tribes of Indians came and brought all their sheep and goats with them. There was a big valley next to the village and all the livestock were there mingling and grazing together. We had several hours of ministry time with the Indian people and it finally became time for them to leave. This is what I saw that day. Sheppards from each tribe would call their sheep and the sheep would leave the big heard in the valley and follow their Sheppard home. I stood their that day and watched the Bible come alive right there before my eyes. These next few scriptures now really have meaning in my life today!!!
25 I have told you, and you do not believe. The works I am doing in My Father’s name tell the truth about Me. You do not listen;
26 you lack faith because you are not My sheep.
27 My sheep respond as they hear My voice; I know them intimately, and they follow Me.
28 I give them a life that is unceasing, and death will not have the last word. Nothing or no one can steal them from My hand.
29 My Father has given the flock to Me, and He is superior to all beings and things. No one is powerful enough to snatch the flock from My Father’s hand.
30 The Father and I are one.
John 10: 25-30 The Voice Bible.