Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
I minister to people all the time that have stumbled or gone back to a sin, that is their favorite sin. They come and say I have back slid a little pray for me. they might say something else like this, " I may have sinned, but you know what, God knows my heart so its OK to mess up now and then"
I know this, God does look at a persons heart and if that heart is noi a new changed heart He knows. You can lie to the preacher, you can lie to friends and family, and you can even lie to yourself, but you cannot lie to God.
The World looks a the outside and what you say your motives and intentions are, God knows the truth and be sure some where some day He will shine a light on that truth.

1 Eternal One (to Samuel): How long will you mourn over Saul? I have rejected him as king over My people Israel. Now take your horn, fill it with oil, and depart. I have selected a new king for Me from among the sons of Jesse of Bethlehem.
The Lord has yet another mission for Samuel.
2 Samuel: How can I do that? If Saul hears I am anointing a new king, he will kill me!
Eternal One: Take a heifer with you, and say, “I have come to sacrifice to the Eternal One.”
3 Invite Jesse to that sacrifice, and when he arrives, I will show you what to do. You will anoint for Me the one I show to you.
4 Samuel did as the Eternal One had told him, and he went to Bethlehem. The elders of the city came out to him, unsure of what business he had there.
Elders (trembling): Do you come in peace?
5 Samuel: Yes, in peace. I have come to sacrifice to the Eternal One. Sanctify yourselves, and come with me to the sacrifice.
And Samuel consecrated Jesse and his sons and invited them to the sacrifice as well.
6 When they came, he noticed the eldest son, Eliab.
Samuel (to himself): Surely this is the one the Eternal One will anoint.
Eternal One (to Samuel):
7 Take no notice of his looks or his height. He is not the one, for the Eternal One does not pay attention to what humans value. Humans only care about the external appearance, but the Eternal considers the inner character.
1 Samuel 16:1-7 The Voice.
 
We need Jesus daily . A daily confession of our sins .A daily prayer time and reading the scriptures. Jesus knows we will sin, however He looks at what we do when we are faced with sin, the temptation and that's the important thing. Will we return to Jesus or will we give into temptation? The devil pounces around trying to find any gap he can sneak into. With Jesus there is always a way out. He will always gives us the strength. That is freedom.