D
dennis62
Guest
David was speaking about Jesus, but all these things Jesus has caused to happen to us because we believe in Him.
He is always with us.
He directs our paths.
His Joy in us is never ending
He will keep us content and happy if we just are obedient to His ways and His teachings.
Why would we want anything other than Jesus!!!
23 This man, Jesus, who came into your hands by God’s sure plan and advanced knowledge, you nailed to a cross and killed in collaboration with lawless outsiders. 24 But God raised Jesus and unleashed Him from the agonizing birth pangs of death, for death could not possibly keep Jesus in its power.
25 David spoke of Jesus’ resurrection, saying:
I see the Lord is ever present with me.
I will not live in fear or abandon my calling because He guides my right hand.
26 My heart is glad; my soul rejoices;
my body is safe.
27 You will not abandon me to experience the suffering of a miserable afterlife,
nor leave Your Holy One to rot alone.
28 Instead, You direct me on a path that leads to a beautiful life.
As I walk with You, the pleasures are never-ending, and I know true joy and contentment.
Acts 2: 23-28 The Voice Bible.
He is always with us.
He directs our paths.
His Joy in us is never ending
He will keep us content and happy if we just are obedient to His ways and His teachings.
Why would we want anything other than Jesus!!!
23 This man, Jesus, who came into your hands by God’s sure plan and advanced knowledge, you nailed to a cross and killed in collaboration with lawless outsiders. 24 But God raised Jesus and unleashed Him from the agonizing birth pangs of death, for death could not possibly keep Jesus in its power.
25 David spoke of Jesus’ resurrection, saying:
I see the Lord is ever present with me.
I will not live in fear or abandon my calling because He guides my right hand.
26 My heart is glad; my soul rejoices;
my body is safe.
27 You will not abandon me to experience the suffering of a miserable afterlife,
nor leave Your Holy One to rot alone.
28 Instead, You direct me on a path that leads to a beautiful life.
As I walk with You, the pleasures are never-ending, and I know true joy and contentment.
Acts 2: 23-28 The Voice Bible.