Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
We were created not only to Love God, but to Love each other. Jesus said" Love others as I have Loved You". We did not choose Jesus He choose Us, so if we accept His Love we will walk in His Love and will have Love for the people in our life. Back in the 60's the Beatles wrote a song that repeated over and over "All You Need Is Love,~~~~ All You Need Is Love,~~~~ Love Is All You Need." It is amazing how God will get His Message out, even through Worldly means.
12 My commandment to you is this: love others as I have loved you.
13 There is no greater way to love than to give your life for your friends.
14 You celebrate our friendship if you obey this command.
15 I don’t call you servants any longer; servants don’t know what the master is doing, but I have told you everything the Father has said to Me. I call you friends.
16 You did not choose Me. I chose you, and I orchestrated all of this so that you would be sent out and bear great and perpetual fruit. As you do this, anything you ask the Father in My name will be done.

John 15: 12-16 The Voice Bible.