D
dennis62
Guest
God loves us all, but we have to run to Him for our protection. If we don't come to Him and take refuge in Him shelter God we may be destroyed.
But God says that if we cling to Him,
He Will:
a. rescue us.
b. set us above danger
c. be with us through hard times.
d. grant us honor
e. reward us with long live
f. and we will Receive His Salvation.
It is up to us to choose Him or reject Him,
It's a no brainer, Choose Life With God
1 He who takes refuge in the shelter of the Most High
will be safe in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 He will say to the Eternal, “My shelter, my mighty fortress,
my God, I place all my trust in You.”
3 For He will rescue you from the snares set by your enemies who entrap you
and from deadly plagues.
4 Like a bird protecting its young, God will cover you with His feathers,
will protect you under His great wings;
His faithfulness will form a shield around you, a rock-solid wall to protect you.
14 “Because he clings to Me in love,
I will rescue him from harm;
I will set him above danger.
Because he has known Me by name,
15 He will call on Me, and I will answer.
I’ll be with him through hard times;
I’ll rescue him and grant him honor.
16 I’ll reward him with many good years on this earth
and let him witness My salvation.”
Psalm 91 : 1-4, 14-16 The Voice Bible.
But God says that if we cling to Him,
He Will:
a. rescue us.
b. set us above danger
c. be with us through hard times.
d. grant us honor
e. reward us with long live
f. and we will Receive His Salvation.
It is up to us to choose Him or reject Him,
It's a no brainer, Choose Life With God
1 He who takes refuge in the shelter of the Most High
will be safe in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 He will say to the Eternal, “My shelter, my mighty fortress,
my God, I place all my trust in You.”
3 For He will rescue you from the snares set by your enemies who entrap you
and from deadly plagues.
4 Like a bird protecting its young, God will cover you with His feathers,
will protect you under His great wings;
His faithfulness will form a shield around you, a rock-solid wall to protect you.
14 “Because he clings to Me in love,
I will rescue him from harm;
I will set him above danger.
Because he has known Me by name,
15 He will call on Me, and I will answer.
I’ll be with him through hard times;
I’ll rescue him and grant him honor.
16 I’ll reward him with many good years on this earth
and let him witness My salvation.”
Psalm 91 : 1-4, 14-16 The Voice Bible.