D
dennis62
Guest
Many times we really just don't feel like Praising God. We may have had a really crummy day, or we might just feel bad or depressed. So what are we to do?
Rejoice, again I say Rejoice in The Lord. When we take our minds off of us, and think about the Lord and how He Saved Us, and how He has placed our feet on higher ground, then we will move from down cash attitude to a Happy Joyful one because of Our God!!!
Dare To Believe and Rejoice!!!
17 Even if the fig tree does not blossom
and there are no grapes on the vines,
If the olive trees fail to give fruit
and the fields produce no food,
If the flocks die far from the fold
and there are no cattle in the stalls;
18 Then I will still rejoice in the Eternal!
I will rejoice in the God who saves me!
19 The Eternal Lord is my strength!
He has made my feet like the feet of a deer;
He allows me to walk on high places.
Habakkuk 3:17-19 The Voice Bible.
Rejoice, again I say Rejoice in The Lord. When we take our minds off of us, and think about the Lord and how He Saved Us, and how He has placed our feet on higher ground, then we will move from down cash attitude to a Happy Joyful one because of Our God!!!
Dare To Believe and Rejoice!!!
17 Even if the fig tree does not blossom
and there are no grapes on the vines,
If the olive trees fail to give fruit
and the fields produce no food,
If the flocks die far from the fold
and there are no cattle in the stalls;
18 Then I will still rejoice in the Eternal!
I will rejoice in the God who saves me!
19 The Eternal Lord is my strength!
He has made my feet like the feet of a deer;
He allows me to walk on high places.
Habakkuk 3:17-19 The Voice Bible.