D
dennis62
Guest
A friend of mine came and told me a dream that she had. She said she saw a huge banquet table full of food. All sorts of Meats and Cheeses, huge loafs of bread and many bottles of expensive wine. Then she said that the vision faded out and them came back in, this time Most of the wine bottles were empty strewn around all over the table some were laying on there side, like when someone finished it they just pitched it down and grabbed another.
Then she noticed that hardly and of the food had even been touched. Just a few nibbles here and there.
She asked God "What can this Mean?
God reveled this revelation to her, He said,"Many come to my table, but most just want to get drunk on My Spirit and feel good, but most don't want to get into the Meat of my Kingdom!"
Church we need to partake of the bread and meat that Jesus has laid out for us!!!
35 I am the bread that gives life. If you come to My table and eat, you will never go hungry. Believe in Me, and you will never go thirsty.
36 Here I am standing in front of you, and still you don’t believe.
37 All that My Father gives to Me comes to Me. I will receive everyone; I will not send away anyone who comes to Me.
38 And here’s the reason: I have come down from heaven not to pursue My own agenda but to do what He desires. I am here on behalf of the Father who sent Me. 39 He sent Me to care for all He has given Me so that nothing and no one will perish. In the end, on the last day, He wants everything to be resurrected into new life.
40 So if you want to know the will of the Father, know this: everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him will live eternally; and on the last day, I am the One who will resurrect him.
John 6: 35-40 The Voice Bible.
Then she noticed that hardly and of the food had even been touched. Just a few nibbles here and there.
She asked God "What can this Mean?
God reveled this revelation to her, He said,"Many come to my table, but most just want to get drunk on My Spirit and feel good, but most don't want to get into the Meat of my Kingdom!"
Church we need to partake of the bread and meat that Jesus has laid out for us!!!
35 I am the bread that gives life. If you come to My table and eat, you will never go hungry. Believe in Me, and you will never go thirsty.
36 Here I am standing in front of you, and still you don’t believe.
37 All that My Father gives to Me comes to Me. I will receive everyone; I will not send away anyone who comes to Me.
38 And here’s the reason: I have come down from heaven not to pursue My own agenda but to do what He desires. I am here on behalf of the Father who sent Me. 39 He sent Me to care for all He has given Me so that nothing and no one will perish. In the end, on the last day, He wants everything to be resurrected into new life.
40 So if you want to know the will of the Father, know this: everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him will live eternally; and on the last day, I am the One who will resurrect him.
John 6: 35-40 The Voice Bible.