D
dennis62
Guest
We Christians have a great call on our lives. Jesus knew His Calling and knew what He had to do in His fleshly body. He did not look forward ( in His flesh ) to giving up His life, but knew that was His sole purpose.
We need to realize that we also need to die to our flesh and walk into our destiny with the same attitude as Jesus had when He said, "Father, glorify Your name!!!".
So just as Jesus, how can we ask the Father to save us from our hour of destiny?
23 The time has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.
24 I tell you the truth: unless a grain of wheat is planted in the ground and dies, it remains a solitary seed. But when it is planted, it produces in death a great harvest. 25 The one who loves this life will lose it, and the one who despises it in this world will have life forevermore.
26 Anyone who serves Me must follow My path; anyone who serves Me will want to be where I am, and he will be honored by the Father.
27 My spirit is low and unsettled. How can I ask the Father to save Me from this hour? This hour is the purpose for which I have come into the world. But what I can say is this:
28 “Father, glorify Your name!”
John 12: 23-28 The Voice Bible.
We need to realize that we also need to die to our flesh and walk into our destiny with the same attitude as Jesus had when He said, "Father, glorify Your name!!!".
So just as Jesus, how can we ask the Father to save us from our hour of destiny?
23 The time has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.
24 I tell you the truth: unless a grain of wheat is planted in the ground and dies, it remains a solitary seed. But when it is planted, it produces in death a great harvest. 25 The one who loves this life will lose it, and the one who despises it in this world will have life forevermore.
26 Anyone who serves Me must follow My path; anyone who serves Me will want to be where I am, and he will be honored by the Father.
27 My spirit is low and unsettled. How can I ask the Father to save Me from this hour? This hour is the purpose for which I have come into the world. But what I can say is this:
28 “Father, glorify Your name!”
John 12: 23-28 The Voice Bible.