D
dennis62
Guest
When our God calls us, He will Guide us and equip us so we can finish the work He has started in us. We have to be obedient to that call, and when we are we may go through trials and troubles, but He is with Us and we will not be ashamed of His Gospel. When we set our face like flint towards His goals we will not be disgraced!
Thank You Jesus. We can do all things through Christ who is in us!!!
5 The Lord God has opened My ear;
And I was not disobedient
Nor did I turn back.
6 I gave My back to those who strike Me,
And My cheeks to those who pluck out the beard;
I did not cover My face from humiliation and spitting.
7 For the Lord God helps Me,
Therefore, I am not disgraced;
Therefore, I have set My face like flint,
And I know that I will not be ashamed.
Isaiah 50: 5-7 The New American Standard Bible.
Thank You Jesus. We can do all things through Christ who is in us!!!
5 The Lord God has opened My ear;
And I was not disobedient
Nor did I turn back.
6 I gave My back to those who strike Me,
And My cheeks to those who pluck out the beard;
I did not cover My face from humiliation and spitting.
7 For the Lord God helps Me,
Therefore, I am not disgraced;
Therefore, I have set My face like flint,
And I know that I will not be ashamed.
Isaiah 50: 5-7 The New American Standard Bible.