D
dennis62
Guest
When we finally realize that this world is not our home and not part of our future, we then can be at peace with what ever comes around or happens to us. We know things happen at God's proper time, so in all the trials and tribulations Jesus is with us, because His Spirit lives within us and we never have to fear being lost or abandoned.Always remember Jesus has triumphed over this corrupt world order.And with Him we have also will be triumphant !!!
25 I have been teaching you all of these truths through stories and metaphors, but the time is coming for Me to speak openly and directly of the Father.
26 The day is coming when you will make a request in My name, but I will not represent you before the Father.
27 You will be heard directly by the Father. The Father loves you because you love Me and know that I come from the Father.
28 I came from the Father into the cosmos, but soon I will leave it and return to the Father.
Disciples:
29 We hear You speaking clearly and not in metaphors. How could we misunderstand?
30 We see now that You are aware of everything and You reveal things at the proper time. So we do not need to question You, because we believe You have come from God.
Jesus:
31 So you believe now?
32 Be aware that a time is coming when you will be scattered like seeds. You will return to your own way, and I will be left alone. But I will not be alone, because the Father will be with Me.
33 I have told you these things so that you will be whole and at peace. In this world, you will be plagued with times of trouble, but you need not fear; I have triumphed over this corrupt world order.
John 16 25-33 The Voice Bible.
25 I have been teaching you all of these truths through stories and metaphors, but the time is coming for Me to speak openly and directly of the Father.
26 The day is coming when you will make a request in My name, but I will not represent you before the Father.
27 You will be heard directly by the Father. The Father loves you because you love Me and know that I come from the Father.
28 I came from the Father into the cosmos, but soon I will leave it and return to the Father.
Disciples:
29 We hear You speaking clearly and not in metaphors. How could we misunderstand?
30 We see now that You are aware of everything and You reveal things at the proper time. So we do not need to question You, because we believe You have come from God.
Jesus:
31 So you believe now?
32 Be aware that a time is coming when you will be scattered like seeds. You will return to your own way, and I will be left alone. But I will not be alone, because the Father will be with Me.
33 I have told you these things so that you will be whole and at peace. In this world, you will be plagued with times of trouble, but you need not fear; I have triumphed over this corrupt world order.
John 16 25-33 The Voice Bible.