D
dennis62
Guest
When we got Saved, we were adopted in to God's chosen people. A branch grafted on to the vine. If we will stop our rebellious ways God will carry us through anything the evil one puts in our path.
The thing is we have to allow God to work in our lives, He wont help if we refuse to let Him. Reach out to God. Call out His Name He will immediately deliver His chosen from evil.
1-2 The god Bel falls down, god Nebo slumps.
The no-god hunks of wood are loaded on mules
And have to be hauled off,
wearing out the poor mules—
Dead weight, burdens who can’t bear burdens,
hauled off to captivity.
3-4 “Listen to me, family of Jacob,
everyone that’s left of the family of Israel.
I’ve been carrying you on my back
from the day you were born,
And I’ll keep on carrying you when you’re old.
I’ll be there, bearing you when you’re old and gray.
I’ve done it and will keep on doing it,
carrying you on my back, saving you.
Isaiah 46: 1-4 The Message Bible.
The thing is we have to allow God to work in our lives, He wont help if we refuse to let Him. Reach out to God. Call out His Name He will immediately deliver His chosen from evil.
1-2 The god Bel falls down, god Nebo slumps.
The no-god hunks of wood are loaded on mules
And have to be hauled off,
wearing out the poor mules—
Dead weight, burdens who can’t bear burdens,
hauled off to captivity.
3-4 “Listen to me, family of Jacob,
everyone that’s left of the family of Israel.
I’ve been carrying you on my back
from the day you were born,
And I’ll keep on carrying you when you’re old.
I’ll be there, bearing you when you’re old and gray.
I’ve done it and will keep on doing it,
carrying you on my back, saving you.
Isaiah 46: 1-4 The Message Bible.