D
dennis62
Guest
God knows the beginning and He knows the end. We only know what we have learned about the past and what we are experiencing in the present. If we keep focused on what Jesus did and live our lives based on obedience to God and keep faith, hope and love as our way of life we will see the whole picture of things when God chooses to show us. Every thing we do must be done in Love,
12 For now, we can only see a dim and blurry picture of things, as when we stare into polished metal. I realize that everything I know is only part of the big picture. But one day, when Jesus arrives, we will see clearly, face-to-face. In that day, I will fully know just as I have been wholly known by God.
13 But now faith, hope, and love remain; these three virtues must characterize our lives. The greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13: 12-13 The Voice Bible.
12 For now, we can only see a dim and blurry picture of things, as when we stare into polished metal. I realize that everything I know is only part of the big picture. But one day, when Jesus arrives, we will see clearly, face-to-face. In that day, I will fully know just as I have been wholly known by God.
13 But now faith, hope, and love remain; these three virtues must characterize our lives. The greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13: 12-13 The Voice Bible.