D
dennis62
Guest
Have you ever received an invitation to go to some big function and it made you excited, nervous, glad and hopeful all at the same time. It might come from one of your friends or from someone important that you have always wanted to hang out with.
God has sent us an invitation not just for a meal, or a once in a lifetime party, NO, God has invited us to spend eternity with Him, and our ticket, door pass, our key is Jesus Christ!!! Dare To Believe and Receive Eternal Life!!!
16 “I, Jesus, sent my Angel to testify to these things for the churches. I’m the Root and Branch of David, the Bright Morning Star.”
17 “Come!” say the Spirit and the Bride.
Whoever hears, echo, “Come!”
Is anyone thirsty? Come!
All who will, come and drink,
Drink freely of the Water of Life!
Revelation 22: 16-17 The Message Bible.
God has sent us an invitation not just for a meal, or a once in a lifetime party, NO, God has invited us to spend eternity with Him, and our ticket, door pass, our key is Jesus Christ!!! Dare To Believe and Receive Eternal Life!!!
16 “I, Jesus, sent my Angel to testify to these things for the churches. I’m the Root and Branch of David, the Bright Morning Star.”
17 “Come!” say the Spirit and the Bride.
Whoever hears, echo, “Come!”
Is anyone thirsty? Come!
All who will, come and drink,
Drink freely of the Water of Life!
Revelation 22: 16-17 The Message Bible.