D
dennis62
Guest
A lot of Churches here in America have a person that they hire to preach to them and all is fine until either the Church gets tired of him or the hired man gets tired of the people in the Church.
What we need most of all in America are Men Called by God to Shepard their flocks through good times and bad times.
Pastors are you a hireling or a Shepard? Will you lay down your life for your sheep?
Churches are you letting your Pastor Shepard you, or are you ready to fire him when he speaks the True Word to You?
Some hard thoughts to ponder this morning.
11 “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.
12 He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them.
13 He flees because he is a hired hand and is not concerned about the sheep.
14 I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me,
15 even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.
John 10: 11-15 NASB
What we need most of all in America are Men Called by God to Shepard their flocks through good times and bad times.
Pastors are you a hireling or a Shepard? Will you lay down your life for your sheep?
Churches are you letting your Pastor Shepard you, or are you ready to fire him when he speaks the True Word to You?
Some hard thoughts to ponder this morning.
11 “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.
12 He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them.
13 He flees because he is a hired hand and is not concerned about the sheep.
14 I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me,
15 even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.
John 10: 11-15 NASB