Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
If you study the Temple of the Lord in the Old Testament you will see that The United States was created like a visual image of it.But as time has gone own the American people are turning away from its original roots. Our nation was founded for Freedom of Speech and Religion.
I think that if Jesus was standing looking out over America He Might just say
"America,America, Killer of my babies,
abuser of the people as a whole.
You started out with good intentions, But look at you now.
I would come to you and gather you under my protection,
but You will not let me.
My Blessings and my presence You Will not see again,
until the day you say
Blessed is the one who comes in the name of God."


32-35 Jesus said, “Tell that fox that I’ve no time for him right now. Today and tomorrow I’m busy clearing out the demons and healing the sick; the third day I’m wrapping things up. Besides, it’s not proper for a prophet to come to a bad end outside Jerusalem.
Jerusalem, Jerusalem, killer of prophets,
abuser of the messengers of God!
How often I’ve longed to gather your children,
gather your children like a hen,
Her brood safe under her wings—
but you refused and turned away!
And now it’s too late: You won’t see me again
until the day you say,
‘Blessed is he
who comes in
the name of God.’”
Luke 13: 32-35 The Message Bible.