Darkness!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

IFOLLOWHIM

You openly rebuked me. Magenta then provided you with Scripture to build you up and you became defensive. Sigh. You’re better than that.

Wow,do you have psychic abilities that you see across miles and time to know me?
I'm sorry,young man if I offended you in anything I have said!

I

IFOLLOWHIM

The online business makes it very hard to actually know how and what people are experiencing when communicating with one another

I'm not that easily offended!
I do however make and take my stand!
My desire is not to hurt not hinder,but to help,love and edify one another!!

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
Isn't it God who is warning us to not just be "aware" of the WAR going on but to KNOW the information He has given us? If you are blind to the "darkness", you will be deceived, at least that is the warning we are given. Part of the gospel armor is to withstand the fiery darts of Satan. If you keep yourself ignorant to the deception, then he will have you for lunch. God has given us the KNOWLEDGE thru the Word. If someone choses to ignore it, it is at their own peril.

Yes God is love and light and wonderful. Churches have been teaching that and only that for years and look where it has gotten us, hardly anyone knowing ALL of Gods Truth and when anyone steps out to teach it, some bleeding heart there to make sure that information that keeps a soul from deception/death is not spoken or taught. There are definitely enough people "simplifying" it all down to God is Love, only to the detriment of the "hearer".

Yet what does He tell us??? Do not be deceived. Again and again and again. There must be something important there.

If someone doesn't do it here, where are people supposed to go??? To that 1 hr of church every week??? That's almost 50 hrs a year!! Shoot 750 years from now they should get it all. That is what all the God is love, don't worry be happy has gotten us. IMO anyway.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Isaiah 42:12 Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands.
Isaiah 42:13 The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.
Isaiah 42:14 I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.
Isaiah 42:15 I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.
Isaiah 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:17 They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.

Isaiah 42:18 Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.

Isaiah 42:19 Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant?

Isaiah 42:20 Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.
Isaiah 42:21 The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

Isaiah 42:22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

Isaiah 42:23 Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

Isaiah 42:24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.

Isaiah 42:25 Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.

Isaiah 43:24 Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities.

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
One MUST leave the "doctrines of Christ!" aka MILK!!
How does one leave the word which was true, is true and will always be true except they transgress the doctrine of Christ?

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 2 John 9

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
How does one leave the word which was true, is true and will always be true except they transgress the doctrine of Christ?

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 2 John 9

Hebrews 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him

Hebrews 5:10 Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.

Hebrews 5:11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.

Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

Hebrews 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Hebrews 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Hebrews 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

Hebrews 6:3 And this will we do, if God permit.

NayborBear

Another long stupid post by a worker bee. Nothing but false accusations and misunderstandings, but I’m not surprised. Go polish your self righteous chest, you have some thumping to do.
All I can do is tell ya how it is. I can't/won't force ya to do it.
Know what? God won't either.
What God will do, is send a "strong delusion", and then make you believe a lie!

NayborBear

Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Hebrews 6:1

You saying the Disciples contradict each other? :unsure:

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Some will never grow beyond infancy!
Some will only partially see!
Others care not that they stumble in the dark when Jesus is our greatest source of light!

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
All I can do is tell ya how it is. I can't/won't force ya to do it.
Know what? God won't either.
What God will do, is send a "strong delusion", and then make you believe a lie!
You want to tell me how it is. 😆
You think you can save yourself by doing good works. Trust me, you have nothing to tell me, now or ever.

NayborBear

You want to tell me how it is. 😆
You think you can save yourself by doing good works. Trust me, you have nothing to tell me, now or ever.
Perhaps someday, you'll "see" the rut/ditch you're walking in.
One thing is for certain however!
It ain't TO-day! :cry:

Jez so ya know? "Gas-lighting strategies", are lost on ones like myself!

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
Perhaps someday, you'll "see" the rut/ditch you're walking in.
One thing is for certain however!
It ain't TO-day! :cry:

Jez so ya know? "Gas-lighting strategies", are lost on ones like myself!
Having faith in Jesus is a rut/ditch? Thankfully our Heavenly Father says otherwise.

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Having faith in Jesus is a rut/ditch? Thankfully our Heavenly Father says otherwise.

I'm sorry but you seem to have the ability to " cut off" what people say to you to encourage or edify!
May The Spirit open your heart to recieve instruction given in love !

NayborBear

I'm sorry but you seem to have the ability to " cut off" what people say to you to encourage or edify!
May The Spirit open your heart to recieve instruction given in love !
A "boy" hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest! :cry:

Oughta be a song! ;)

Mar 28, 2016
Well it seems it was a dark cloud fortress with lightning billowing from the darkness

Clouds seem to signify a hiding place God as that in which the counterfeiter Satan tries to accredit as a work to his own self.

Isaiah 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Jun 10, 2019
Clouds seem to signify a hiding place God as that in which the counterfeiter Satan tries to accredit as a work to his own self.

Isaiah 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Right for satan can’t do what God can do like hiding himself in a cloud of darkness, ascend above the clouds but that’s about it