Daughter & wife tested positive

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends rest of the family tested negative but daughter and wife tested positive, they both are with me in the room.
Please pray for salome's Namrata' s and mine care and healing from covid. Let not both develop any health issues or fever, or else not sure what to do next.
Let God s hand of Grace and healing be upon Salome, Namrata & me.
Thank you!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I am sorry to hear that.. We'll be praying for you, as I hope you're also able to have good healthcare, love and care from brethren as the Lord gives healing to your family. God is good!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Friends rest of the family tested negative but daughter and wife tested positive, they both are with me in the room.
Please pray for salome's Namrata' s and mine care and healing from covid. Let not both develop any health issues or fever, or else not sure what to do next.
Let God s hand of Grace and healing be upon Salome, Namrata & me.
Thank you!
How’s everybody feeling?

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
How’s everybody feeling?
Daughter and wife is okay bro. I am not able to maintain my oxygen level above 95,please pray bro. God will increase my oxygen level to above 95

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Daughter and wife is okay bro. I am not able to maintain my oxygen level above 95,please pray bro. God will increase my oxygen level to above 95
Ok. Brother. Keep us updated.

Aug 18, 2020
Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.