David Icke: ISIS is set up to create WWIII

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The Antichrist set up a big war. It is Hegelian Doctrine game

Thesis, Antithesis and synthesis.

Secretly create problem use other name, to gain reaction than give solution

Create chaos use Muslim, to have reason for war than give solution, to create peace must have one government in the world, than no war between nation because only one nation.

And Power was given to him(antichrist) upon all nations. One leader in the whole world.

Rev 13
[SUP]2[/SUP]And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

[SUP]7[/SUP]And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Be cautious not to change what is written in the scriptures. It does NOT say that he will lead all nations of the world. It DOES say that he is given power over all of the nations.
 
Be cautious not to change what is written in the scriptures. It does NOT say that he will lead all nations of the world. It DOES say that he is given power over all of the nations.

Thank for remind me. He has power but some people not follow him, those whose names are written in the book of life will not follow him.
 
David Icke the one who said ISIS will start wwIII.

I believe ISIS is one of the tool to create chaos contribute to WW III.


This is part of Jesuit oath.

Superior:
My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler: among Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to be a spy even among your own brethren; to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the Reformers, to be a reformer; among the Huguenots, to be a Huguenot; among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist; among other Protestants, generally to be a Protestant, and obtaining their confidence, to seek even to preach from their pulpits, and to denounce with all the vehemence in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and even to descend so low as to become a Jew among Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for the benefit of your Order as a faithful soldier of the Pope.
You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.



I think ISIS is to create hatred among the community.


I was listening to Robert Welch speech on If You Want it Straight . He was speaking about this above wow confirmation what is happening through nations and he called it Communism. Someone told me that the John Birch society was racist, but that was lie because Robert Welch explain it in the speech above. America did not listen to those who tried to informed the American Public of what is about to come.

Communism (from Latin communis – common, universal) is a socioeconomic system structured upon the common ownership of the means of production and characterized by the absence of social classes, money, and the state; as well as a social, political and economic ideology and movement that aims to establish this social ..

I am learning much that public education did not teach about history, but instead gave false lies . I was weary when my daughter school was teaching about Karl Marx part of her IB Curriculm. America needs to wake up , but I think it is to late.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.
Karl Marx

The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property.
Karl Marx

Democracy is the road to socialism.
Karl Marx

Anyone who knows anything of history knows that great social changes are impossible without feminine upheaval. Social progress can be measured exactly by the social position of the fair sex, the ugly ones included.
Karl Marx

In bourgeois society capital is independent and has individuality, while the living person is dependent and has no individuality.
Karl Marx

Collectivism :
: a political or economic system in which the government owns businesses, land, etc.
[h=2]Full Definition of COLLECTIVISM[/h]1
: a political or economic theory advocating collective control especially over production and distribution; also : a system marked by such control

2
: emphasis on collective rather than individual action or identity
— col·lec·tiv·ist adjective or noun
— col·lec·tiv·is·tic adjective

Truth is Freedom!! America please wake up!!


 
Is this the same David Icke that denies Christ and believes in lizard people? ...come on people stop following the words of people who are trying to lead you into ignorance....Pick up and read your bible and stop watching all this nonsense!
 
I seriously have a hard time with people who have a book to peddle. It seems the fear porn industry is a lucrative one.
 
ISIS starting WW3 is not far off from the truth, even though some people don't want to realize.
The bible says that a war is coming that will destroy about 2.3 billion people, and it originates from the Euphrates river. Well lets take a look at a few maps.


euphrates-valley.jpg


Older map of land controlled by ISIS, look familiar.................

iraq-syria-map-isis-cnn.jpg
 
I read a few post on this thread about people calling david iche a satan worshiper. He has made some odd theories on religion but I have never heard him say anything that would make me think he is satanic nor have I heard him try to teach others in this. At the beginning of his talks he is always quoted “don't agree with everything I say”, “think for yourself”, “make your own conclusions”.

His message is mainstream america/world is living in a box, doing what they do cause they see others do the same and I agree with him. He has other theories I dont agree with.
The leader of USA reads from scripture out of context, mocks it, and leads everyone to believe that only simple minded fools would read/believe the bible. When he (obama) did this the giant crowd clapped and cheered.
David Iche is a man and man makes mistakes, but I would believe some of his theories long before I believed anything from most of our political leaders who have a long, long, long history of lying to the people they are elected to protect.
 
I read a few post on this thread about people calling david iche a satan worshiper. He has made some odd theories on religion but I have never heard him say anything that would make me think he is satanic nor have I heard him try to teach others in this. At the beginning of his talks he is always quoted “don't agree with everything I say”, “think for yourself”, “make your own conclusions”.

His message is mainstream america/world is living in a box, doing what they do cause they see others do the same and I agree with him. He has other theories I dont agree with.
The leader of USA reads from scripture out of context, mocks it, and leads everyone to believe that only simple minded fools would read/believe the bible. When he (obama) did this the giant crowd clapped and cheered.
David Iche is a man and man makes mistakes, but I would believe some of his theories long before I believed anything from most of our political leaders who have a long, long, long history of lying to the people they are elected to protect.

I think he makes clear he does not believe in Christ and says all that's made-up...and I also believe that he does believe in lizard people? right?
 
I think he makes clear he does not believe in Christ and says all that's made-up...and I also believe that he does believe in lizard people? right?

he never makes claims about his personal religious beliefs. he talks alot about the abuse of power by many organized religions. he uses the pope and catholic church in his talks. if i want government, corporate or history knowledge, i think he is a great source. i personally believe people should be free to worship however they want, they same way our Lord gave us free will.
 
he never makes claims about his personal religious beliefs. he talks alot about the abuse of power by many organized religions. he uses the pope and catholic church in his talks. if i want government, corporate or history knowledge, i think he is a great source. i personally believe people should be free to worship however they want, they same way our Lord gave us free will.
Yes he does and he often derides those who have faith in Christ! And says all sorts of insulting things about Christ. He also believe that some people are really lizards....and you really think people should listen to a guy like this?
 
Yes he does and he often derides those who have faith in Christ! And says all sorts of insulting things about Christ. He also believe that some people are really lizards....and you really think people should listen to a guy like this?

I dont need david icke or any other person thinking for me, i choose to think for myself. and this is exactly what icke stresses and this philosophy is what i like about him. i think people need to think for themselves and not copy what the next person does.
do i agree with everything he says? no. as far as lizard people, i know the bible said their were nephilim human hybrids in the days of noah and after and i believe that. i wonder what they looked like??
i think there are serious issues with this world. many of the things he talks about make sense, but he is not right about everything. if he believes Jesus was not real then he is wrong and hopefully he will learn the truth about that.I believe his biggest issue with religion is the corruption in many of the churches and i agree with that.
 
one more thing about david icke, i would not recommend him to anyone, Christian or not unless they were well read. if your not prepared, his talks will turn your world upside down and the scary thing is i believe he is right about a lot of things.
 
Yes he does and he often derides those who have faith in Christ! And says all sorts of insulting things about Christ. He also believe that some people are really lizards....and you really think people should listen to a guy like this?
+1 to This.
 
ISIS starting WW3 is not far off from the truth, even though some people don't want to realize.
The bible says that a war is coming that will destroy about 2.3 billion people, and it originates from the Euphrates river. Well lets take a look at a few maps.


euphrates-valley.jpg


Older map of land controlled by ISIS, look familiar.................

iraq-syria-map-isis-cnn.jpg

I seem to recall many Christians saying the same thing about the Gulf War back in 1991 also.
No wonder quite a few people in the world don't take us seriously when, for every conflict in the Middle East, we shout, "This is it!"
 
I think we are going to get in a war with Russia. I mean...I read the news and it seems that every article regarding Russia or Putin is negative propaganda while some of our foreign " allies " have atrocities overlooked and unreported.

Also...warfare is America's way to combat a lousy economy because some genius figured out that it provides jobs and some other cooked numbers. I think our economy is going to show itself to be in very bad shape soon enough when the numerous bubbles burst that have provided an illusion of stability. Once that happens combined with oil prices rising again, the people are going to feel it sharply.

The fed printing funny money didn't have the desired effect. It hasn't been pumped back into the economy as projected...its been saved or horded by the top one percent.

I expect it to show its ugly face around election time. If you Start to see an influx of putin propaganda online just look to see who the major shareholders are of the media outlet and their ties with america. There will be your answer
 
one more thing about david icke, i would not recommend him to anyone, Christian or not unless they were well read. if your not prepared, his talks will turn your world upside down and the scary thing is i believe he is right about a lot of things.
I believe he's part of the deception just like Alex Jones, but I have to admit his info on what's going on in this world is spot on.
 
Islam is a cancer on society that needs to be wiped from the Earth using draconian methods. The followers that are peaceful aren't even fullfulling what the Quran has laid out for them.