Day 3 More anger more hurt more pain....

  • Thread starter Thread starter tterr007
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tterr007

Guest
Woke up at 5 am...Thinking about school..

Thinking about the troubles...
Asking the Lord how is he going to get me through..

What is going to happen...

How am I going to get 600 to pay them back..
Who is going to help me..

How can he be so cold...

to leave when I needed Him most...

Then I have to deal with the Loan people...I don't want to end up like my sisters..thousands of dollars in debt and no degree to show for it..

what am I going to do...

We were supposed to be a team...

Lord what am I going to do..
Lord what are we going to do...
 
What are u going to do?, LIVE :)
Live through Christ
believe, and erase ur doubts!
He maybe preparing u for something grand
im 17yrs old, u might say i know nothing,
but i do know one thing
God LOVES me,
and
God loves You.

Have hope, and fight!
Have faith, and live life!

Godbless!