Day 37 Omer Count– Iyar 23 – May 14

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Walter

Well-known member
Jul 20, 2022
1,282
596
113
79
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Sunday 5-14-23 1st. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Iyar 23 5783, 56th. Spring Day

Gevurah of Yesod: Discipline of Bonding

Psalm 133; Heb. 12:1-4

Bonding must be done with discretion and careful consideration with whom and with what you bond. Even the healthiest and closest bonding needs time out, a respect for each individual's space.

Do I overbond? Am I too dependent on the one I bond with? Is he too dependent on me? Do I bond out of desperation? Do I bond with healthy, wholesome people?

Exercise for the day: Review the discipline in your bonding experiences to see if it needs adjustment.

Love, Walter and Debbie
 
Sunday 5-14-23 1st. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Iyar 23 5783, 56th. Spring Day

Happy Mother's Day To All Mothers

Gevurah of Yesod: Discipline of Bonding

Psalm 133; Heb. 12:1-4

Bonding must be done with discretion and careful consideration with whom and with what you bond. Even the healthiest and closest bonding needs time out, a respect for each individual's space.

Do I overbond? Am I too dependent on the one I bond with? Is he too dependent on me? Do I bond out of desperation? Do I bond with healthy, wholesome people?

Exercise for the day: Review the discipline in your bonding experiences to see if it needs adjustment.

Love, Walter and Debbie