Day 39 Omer Count – Iyar 25 – May 16

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Walter

Well-known member
Jul 20, 2022
1,282
596
113
79
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Tuesday 5-16-23 3rd. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Iyar 25 5783, 58th. Spring Day

Netzach of Yesod: Endurance in Bonding

Psalm 112; Phil. 4:13

An essential component of bonding is its endurance; its ability to withstand challenges and setbacks. Without endurance there is no chance to develop true bonding. Am I totally committed to the one with whom I bond?

How much will I endure and how ready am I to fight to maintain this bond? Is the person I bond with aware of
my devotion?

Exercise for the day: Demonstrate the endurance level of your bonding by confronting a challenge that obstructs
the bond.

Love Walter and Debbie