Day 43 Omer Count– Iyar 29 – May 20

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Walter

Well-known member
Jul 20, 2022
1,282
596
113
79
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Saturday 5-20-23 7th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Iyar 29 5783, 62nd. Spring Day

During the seventh and final week of counting the Omer, we examine and refine the attribute of Malchut -- nobility, sovereignty and leadership. Sovereignty is a state of being rather than an activity.

Nobility is a passive expression of human dignity that has nothing of its own except that which it receives from the other six emotions.

True leadership is the art of selflessness; it is only a reflection of a Higher will. On the other hand, Malchut manifests and actualizes the character and majesty of the human spirit. It is the very fiber of what makes us human.

Malchut is a sense of belonging. Knowing that you matter and that you make a difference. That you have the ability to be a proficient leader in your own right. It gives you independence and confidence.

A feeling of certainty and authority. When a mother lovingly cradles her child in her arms and the child's eyes meet the mother's affectionate eyes, the child receives the message:

"I am wanted and needed in this world. I have a comfortable place where I will always be loved. I have nothing to fear. I feel like royalty in my heart." This is Malchut, kingship.

Chesed of Malchut: Loving-kindness in Nobility

Psalm 116; I Cor. 13:13

Healthy sovereignty is always kind and loving. An effective leader needs to be warm and considerate. Does my sovereignty make me more loving?

Do I exercise my authority and leadership in a caring manner? Do I impose my authority on others?

Exercise for the day: Do something kind for your subordinates.

Love, Walter and Debbie