Day 44 Omer Count– Sivan 1 – May 21

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Walter

Well-known member
Jul 20, 2022
1,282
596
113
79
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Sunday 5-21-23 1st. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Sivan 1 5783, 63rd. Spring Day

Gevurah of Malchut: Discipline in Nobility

Psalm 117; Dan. 2:26-27

Although sovereignty is loving, it needs to be balanced with discipline. Effective leadership is built on authority and discipline.

There is another factor in the discipline of sovereignty: determining the area in which you have jurisdiction and authority.

Do I recognize when I am not an authority? Do I exercise authority in unwarranted situations?

Am I aware of my limitations as well as my strengths?

Do I respect the authority of others?

Exercise for the day: Before taking an authoritative position on any given issue, pause and reflect if you have the right and the ability to exercise authority in this situation.

Love, Walter and Debbie
 
Praisethelord.png

Praise the Lord
:)