Day of the week you were born?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusMyOnly

Senior Member
Jun 30, 2014
880
15
0
What day of the week were you born on? You can easily look up your birth date online to figure this out if you don't already know. XD

I was born on a Friday.
 
Thursday.:D Juuuuust in time for the weekend!
There are only 7 different answers...you do realize this? A poll maybe?:D
 
I dont care if Monday's blue,
Tuesday's great and Wednesday's too,
Thursday I dont care 'bout blue,
'Cause it's Friday, I'm in love
Saturday's the way
Sunday too is church time (yay!)
And Friday never hesitate
Always take a big Bible
It's a gorgeous stuff
You can never get enough

Sorry couldnt resist to biblically misread some lyrics :D
 
Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath day
Is fair and wise and good in every way.
 
wasn't a "labor" day holiday for your Mom was it?

No sir. Being a male I have a concept of what labor is but the concept of women's labor pain is beyond my comprehension. Funny in a way but my wife and mother of 2 is going on strike today, walking the picket line, and at minus 22 degrees Celsius she is about to experience some of the labor pains I had.