dead and raised back to life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 28, 2016
Their scramble in regard to the video to revive him paid off. It was not a sign as a wonder that God performed a miracle .God is involved in all healings, ones that can give surprise as a wonder or like a common cold or stubbing ones toe. God heals in his time.

We have the privilege to send a request. He has the will to make it possible if it is the desire of His soul . He is of one mind

There are many anecdotal references to people being declared dead or also called out of the body experiences. Most States here in the United States require a minimum of 48 hours before cremation can be applied .

Jesus with Lazarus waited 4 days to show Lazarus had no qualifier to hear the word of his resurrection ".Lazarus arise"

The idea that experience is the validator of the unseen spiritual truths of God is on the rise today . TV shows like "Strange Evidence" or "Stranger Things: that do appeal to the flesh has become the new gospel for many and is on the increase .

Those kind of TV shows destroy the faith that comes through scripture, as it is written, hearing God not seen. The word it in as it is written respects the exclusive faith that comes from hearing God as he works it in us to both will and do His good pleasure (imputed righteousness)

It makes a person wonder that when he does come will he find faith or a worn out religious book as spiritual words that cannot quicken ones soul, as hearing God? (John 6: 63) Again will strange experiences be the new gospel ?

Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

If personal experience was the validator of things not seen. Then the Son of man failed when the god of this world, as a lying spirit brought into the fleshly mind of the Son of man. No such things as a out of the body an actual fleshly exerpernce. Its always demons brining in their lies.

One source of faith by which we can beleive God not seen …. as it is written and again as it is written.... three times and the devil struck out.

Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.Mathew 4: 1-10

Experience is the validator of experiences...... nothing more and nothing less. Nothing changes nothing.

If the Son of man who fleshly mind was challeneged at the beginning of His ministry.... not eating in forty days and did not worship the fallen angel who brought in lies as things not seen by the faith of Christ .Why would any Christian today look for a reward in voluntary humility of the flesh seek after one?

The same would apply to hypnotism, card reading or Zodiac signs. We cannot be to careful in respect the unseen spirit world . We do not wrestle against flesh and blood

Colossians 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels,( lying spirits) intruding into those things which he hath not seen, (by the faith that comes from hearing the word of God ) vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind

E

eternally-gratefull

I think it is prety sad that something like this has to be used in a mocking way, And not in a way that praises God. Especially from a moderator.

I have yet to hear anyone here say that God does not do miracles. I have seen miracles myself. As I am sure many have, I personally witnessed a young lady in our church who was diagnosed with emphasima and had two spots on her lungs they were sure was cancer. Then, after my home church prayed for her, she went back a month later and was completely healed. Even the doctors could not explain it, No one could say it was not from God.

What people have a problem with is what many think is nonsense in certain churches who do nothing but put on a show instead of being a body of Christ. And to use this to prove that these things do happen and are from God. Wow. just wow.

If this is a real story ( I will not deny it is, or say it is not real, have no reason too, however, I will not watch it based on the attitude of the OP) then it sad this story is tainted by someone trying to say I told you so.

Mar 28, 2016
Ah. So eye for an eye old testament vengeance. Good example being set there.
Go read what I Actually said. I never said posting it was extreme. I never said crediting God for it was extreme.
It seems in your zealousness to be vengeful you managed to not read what I said. Perhaps set your eagerness to "dish out what I give" aside and read my actual words clearly. Doubtful you'll make that effort though.
As far as what I "dish out" I have posted multiple times in the forums, and in numerous private conversations, about this issue. I explained what it stems from and why I have difficulty for it. And multiple times I've apologized for it.
I have spent many years working at correcting it but the source of it is something I can't change.
And before I'm accused of using that as an excuse, I'm not doing that. I'm simply aware of my circumstances, yet knowing them has not prevented me from working on the issue anyways.
So if, as a mod on a site whose religion teaches patience and turning the other cheek, you want to continue going old testament vengeance instead, go ahead.
I'm pretty used to that from Christians.
It's just reinforces my recent choice to abandon my faith anyways. Just look at your op.

Why would you abandon the faith of Christ which that which exclusively comes from hearing God not seen.... as it is written .Embrace it as it is written. As we defend it as the armor we put on and keep on a one time event. It as the sword of the Spirit defends us . No armorer for the back .Christ is the rear guard.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Go read what I Actually said. I never said posting it was extreme. I never said crediting God for it was extreme.
It seems in your zealousness to be vengeful you managed to not read what I said. Perhaps set your eagerness to "dish out what I give" aside and read my actual words clearly. Doubtful you'll make that effort though.
As far as what I "dish out" I have posted multiple times in the forums, and in numerous private conversations, about this issue. I explained what it stems from and why I have difficulty for it. And multiple times I've apologized for it.
I have spent many years working at correcting it but the source of it is something I can't change.
And before I'm accused of using that as an excuse, I'm not doing that. I'm simply aware of my circumstances, yet knowing them has not prevented me from working on the issue anyways.
So if, as a mod on a site whose religion teaches patience and turning the other cheek, you want to continue going old testament vengeance instead, go ahead.
It's just reinforces my recent choice to abandon my faith anyways. Just look at your op.

eye for an eye? LOL your funny . No i'm not vengful , I just won't be bullied. No one forced you to make a comment on this thread . I will remind you that your comment first was personal not mine . You are the one who siad :

"I love how this is prefaced with a "I'm gonna prove them wrong" motivation. Much like a politician using a shooting as a platform to launch into gun control speeches, rather than expressions of sympathy and sadness. "

and clearly from your post you disagree with the context of the Video ?

U

Ugly

Why would you abandon the faith of Christ which that which exclusively comes from hearing God not seen.... as it is written .Embrace it as it is written. As we defend it as the armor we put on and keep on a one time event. It as the sword of the Spirit defends us . No armorer for the back .Christ is the rear guard.
I'm confused by most of what you said, but I've come to the conclusion that the God the bible represents is not the God we live with.

CS1

May 23, 2012
I think it is prety sad that something like this has to be used in a mocking way, And not in a way that praises God. Especially from a moderator.

I have yet to hear anyone here say that God does not do miracles. I have seen miracles myself. As I am sure many have, I personally witnessed a young lady in our church who was diagnosed with emphasima and had two spots on her lungs they were sure was cancer. Then, after my home church prayed for her, she went back a month later and was completely healed. Even the doctors could not explain it, No one could say it was not from God.

What people have a problem with is what many think is nonsense in certain churches who do nothing but put on a show instead of being a body of Christ. And to use this to prove that these things do happen and are from God. Wow. just wow.

If this is a real story ( I will not deny it is, or say it is not real, have no reason too, however, I will not watch it based on the attitude of the OP) then it sad this story is tainted by someone trying to say I told you so.
I did not mock . I made a statement pertianing to what many here have said and did so unashamedly . Now you want to be self-rightious? wow I said here is the proof. and I did not name anyone yet, look at those who did in fact mock and scoff. So am not really offended or care what you think :) as I know you do not care what I think. God bless you have a nice day.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
LOL notuptome did you even watch the video? did you see were the son and the pastor prayed? dead for 50 minutes pronounced dead by the doctor on the way to the morgue after praying his heart starts to beat. And yes it did say much about God. Thank you for confirming my post to "Ugly" of scoffers and mockers God Bless :) God is still healing today and miracles still do happen All Glory to God :)
Yes I watched the video. The son spoke to his father and I assume the pastor prayed but were they Christians?

I have not said that God does not heal nor that God does not perform miracles. I question the validity of this "miracle" because much is not known. What if all this is recanted later or it is made known that there was additional medical intervention that was not presented in the news item? Will you then be embarrassed? What if it turns out that the family is Christian Scientists or something and they deny the deity of Christ?

We must be careful of our testimony for Christ and not embrace every wind of doctrine. I will not endeavor to tell you what to do because sometimes wisdom must be taught through hardships and adversity.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

CS1

May 23, 2012
NO not vengful, you just say thing multiple times when you know it is rude and insulting and think it is ok because you apologize for it LOL.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Yes I watched the video. The son spoke to his father and I assume the pastor prayed but were they Christians?

I have not said that God does not heal nor that God does not perform miracles. I question the validity of this "miracle" because much is not known. What if all this is recanted later or it is made known that there was additional medical intervention that was not presented in the news item? Will you then be embarrassed? What if it turns out that the family is Christian Scientists or something and they deny the deity of Christ?

We must be careful of our testimony for Christ and not embrace every wind of doctrine. I will not endeavor to tell you what to do because sometimes wisdom must be taught through hardships and adversity.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
what ever,

U

Ugly

eye for an eye? LOL your funny . No i'm not vengful , I just won't be bullied. No one forced you to make a comment on this thread . I will remind you that your comment first was personal not mine . You are the one who siad :

"I love how this is prefaced with a "I'm gonna prove them wrong" motivation. Much like a politician using a shooting as a platform to launch into gun control speeches, rather than expressions of sympathy and sadness. "

and clearly from your post you disagree with the context of the Video ?
So "giving to someone the same they give" is considered "not being bullied" rather than "eye for an eye"? Interesting interpretation. Great way to justify eye for an eye by thinly veiling it as defense.
And, no, I was not required to comment, but I thought that was the purpose of the forums?? Have I spent the past 7 years misunderstanding the purpose of this site? Should I not be allowed to vocalize opinions? Let me know if my understanding of this site is wrong.
What does me pointing out the fact that the video was prefaced with a condescending tone and a arrogant challenge have to do with the contents of the video?

Interesting though. I've admitted that I have problems with things I say. Even pointed out that I've admitted it in the past, apologized for it and spent years working at it. Yet you've been willing to admit a single wrong act on your end.
The ability to justify yourself so staunchly and see yourself as so infallible in light of opposing evidence speaks volumes. Feel free to respond with continued justifications and fabrications. I'll give you the final words, but if you're going as far as fabricating accusations out of thin air I'll be done battling a brick wall.

U

Ugly

NO not vengful, you just say thing multiple times when you know it is rude and insulting and think it is ok because you apologize for it LOL.
More not reading what I've already stated clearly. If your comprehension skills are so poor it makes me wonder how you can moderate effectively.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Their scramble in regard to the video to revive him paid off. It was not a sign as a wonder that God performed a miracle .God is involved in all healings, ones that can give surprise as a wonder or like a common cold or stubbing ones toe. God heals in his time.

We have the privilege to send a request. He has the will to make it possible if it is the desire of His soul . He is of one mind

There are many anecdotal references to people being declared dead or also called out of the body experiences. Most States here in the United States require a minimum of 48 hours before cremation can be applied .

Jesus with Lazarus waited 4 days to show Lazarus had no qualifier to hear the word of his resurrection ".Lazarus arise"

The idea that experience is the validator of the unseen spiritual truths of God is on the rise today . TV shows like "Strange Evidence" or "Stranger Things: that do appeal to the flesh has become the new gospel for many and is on the increase .

Those kind of TV shows destroy the faith that comes through scripture, as it is written, hearing God not seen. The word it in as it is written respects the exclusive faith that comes from hearing God as he works it in us to both will and do His good pleasure (imputed righteousness)

It makes a person wonder that when he does come will he find faith or a worn out religious book as spiritual words that cannot quicken ones soul, as hearing God? (John 6: 63) Again will strange experiences be the new gospel ?

Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

If personal experience was the validator of things not seen. Then the Son of man failed when the god of this world, as a lying spirit brought into the fleshly mind of the Son of man. No such things as a out of the body an actual fleshly exerpernce. Its always demons brining in their lies.

One source of faith by which we can beleive God not seen …. as it is written and again as it is written.... three times and the devil struck out.

Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.Mathew 4: 1-10

Experience is the validator of experiences...... nothing more and nothing less. Nothing changes nothing.

If the Son of man who fleshly mind was challeneged at the beginning of His ministry.... not eating in forty days and did not worship the fallen angel who brought in lies as things not seen by the faith of Christ .Why would any Christian today look for a reward in voluntary humility of the flesh seek after one?

The same would apply to hypnotism, card reading or Zodiac signs. We cannot be to careful in respect the unseen spirit world . We do not wrestle against flesh and blood

Colossians 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels,( lying spirits) intruding into those things which he hath not seen, (by the faith that comes from hearing the word of God ) vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind
really so you believe that doctors control one from dying not God ? Intresting, even when the doctor pronouced him dead and started carting him to the ice box. hahahaha Zodiac signs wow God is glorifed by raising the dead it is a great testimony yet those who call themseles Christian's seek to debunk by using ungodly beliefs systems . LOL ahahaha

CS1

May 23, 2012
So "giving to someone the same they give" is considered "not being bullied" rather than "eye for an eye"? Interesting interpretation. Great way to justify eye for an eye by thinly veiling it as defense.
And, no, I was not required to comment, but I thought that was the purpose of the forums?? Have I spent the past 7 years misunderstanding the purpose of this site? Should I not be allowed to vocalize opinions? Let me know if my understanding of this site is wrong.
What does me pointing out the fact that the video was prefaced with a condescending tone and a arrogant challenge have to do with the contents of the video?

Interesting though. I've admitted that I have problems with things I say. Even pointed out that I've admitted it in the past, apologized for it and spent years working at it. Yet you've been willing to admit a single wrong act on your end.
The ability to justify yourself so staunchly and see yourself as so infallible in light of opposing evidence speaks volumes. Feel free to respond with continued justifications and fabrications. I'll give you the final words, but if you're going as far as fabricating accusations out of thin air I'll be done battling a brick wall.
Ugly , i'm glad you admit you have a problem and i will pray that God helps you with it. Your understanding of an eye for and eye is really a stretch LOL. First off when this thread was started I did not even really know you :) but you did confrim my post thank you. :)

CS1

May 23, 2012
More not reading what I've already stated clearly. If your comprehension skills are so poor it makes me wonder how you can moderate effectively.
yep they are but clearly they are better than your's because the video testify's to God raising the dead today. and Confrims those who will scoff, and mock . Thank you :) God bless you .

Mar 28, 2016
really so you believe that doctors control one from dying not God ? Intresting, even when the doctor pronouced him dead and started carting him to the ice box. hahahaha Zodiac signs wow God is glorifed by raising the dead it is a great testimony yet those who call themseles Christian's seek to debunk by using ungodly beliefs systems . LOL ahahaha
No the doctors do not control one dying. They pronounced him who still had the essence of life, dead . Forty eight hours as law is the minimal for those who are cremated.

Christ who experienced what some call; "a out of the body experience" which was really the father of lies brining in lies did not worship Satan as the things of God not seen by his fleshly experience. Just as we warned in Colossians 2:18..

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels,( lying spirits) intruding into those things which he hath not seen, (by the faith that comes from hearing the word of God ) vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind. Colossians 2:18

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy

I don't think the OP "tainted" anything, at all! Taunted? Perhaps these ones NEEDS be taunted! In some kind of "Can't handle the heat?...Get OUT of the kitchen!" Or? "If you think "THAT'S" Hot?....Just wait til I put some Nitro in the tank!" ;)

As if these frigging "bleeding heart" pansy's, need "coddling?"

Case ya haven't updated your scorecard yet, EG, There's a lot of big fish out there, as well as in here! That use "compassion", and "sympathy" as "targets", in their warrings against God's People!

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Truly a shot across the bow of those riding in the "Cessesionisits Ark!"
Thing is? The Father allowed them to kill Jesus Onced!
That AIN'T gonna happen, this time around!

I LOVE it!

KEEP PROVING THEM WRONG, SPIRIT OF GOD! (y)(y)
Has nothing at all to do with the cessation of tongues, prophecy or knowledge as in 1 Cor 13:8.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

CS1

May 23, 2012
No the doctors do not control one dying. They pronounced him who still had the essence of life, dead . Forty eight hours as law is the minimal for those who are cremated.

Christ who experienced what some call; "a out of the body experience" which was really the father of lies brining in lies did not worship Satan as the things of God not seen by his fleshly experience. Just as we warned in Colossians 2:18..

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels,( lying spirits) intruding into those things which he hath not seen, (by the faith that comes from hearing the word of God ) vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind. Colossians 2:18
so dead is not dead until 48 hours hmmm, LOL so then you are saying man can control death if it has not been 48 hours the person was pronouced dead ? Right . Hahahahahaha rotfl thank God the family did not have to wait 48 hours to get their dad back from the dead. Now you want to innerject out of the body expireance ? and some allergoizing of scripture to disprove a testimony of what GOD did Shame on you , hahahaha