dead and raised back to life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
Doctor testified, “This was a Miracle”.
I can list a 100 doctors that say there is no God. So what does the precept regarding two witnesses be necessary to establish a matter according to the scriptures. It doesn't mean that one person can't be telling the truth nor that 2 or more people aren't lying.

So if three people say they saw a person committ a crime and the person they accused say he didn't do it, who are you going to believe?

Yet some here who are not Doctors; try to provide medical explanation to this event and were not even the ones who examined the dead man. LOL

I don't need a secular video about the flesh to know my LORD is raising souls, he raised Jesus. Much less from someone who put thinks he put his hand to the plought and looks back 5 years as if it happened today.

So, what does the LORD tell you about death? If the LORD resurrected the man from death then that obviously would be the sign of Jonah being spit out from the belly of the whale. Especially, when those claiming he brought a man back to life when the man wouldn't have lived without a surgically implanted a pacemaker performed by the doctors.

And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet. Luke 11:29

Does he tell you the body without the spirit is dead, and to be absent from the body is to be present with Him?
So, if the patient died and was resurrected doesn't yet claim to have been present with the LORD would seem to say all that needed to be said.

But they know better .
So are you bragging, expressing an opinion or stating a fact?

X As if you were specificing anyone.

CS1

May 23, 2012
I can list a 100 doctors that say there is no God. So what does the precept regarding two witnesses be necessary to establish a matter according to the scriptures. It doesn't mean that one person can't be telling the truth nor that 2 or more people aren't lying.

So if three people say they saw a person committ a crime and the person they accused say he didn't do it, who are you going to believe?
Zmouth i'm sure you would have a list of 100 doctors who say there is no God. if you do not believe the testimony of this video that is ok, you are not anyone who we should be concerned with. I can care less what you think LOL . Those who saw the video and were blessed even if it was one is just fine with me and if it made you more resolved in your doubt of what God can do; that just proves you are a troll. :)

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
That's your prerogative, so you believe it is more rational to believe all things are untrue and try to find the truth?
As I said, I think its absolutely OK to say to most of things "I do not know" or "I do not have a view about it".

I do not have to judge, investigate all things, events and stories under the sun. I do not have capacity for this.

But, I think, we should concentrate on things that are important for us and for our life and yes, I would start with scepticism there and tried to find solid evidence and working models.

rlm68

Jul 23, 2018
Some say that a true Christian is going to believe what the "Word of God' says no matter what the truth is, I don't know if that is true or not but I would hate for you to me cause I don't think you got in you to believe all things. Would you believe that the report was dated 2013?

Would it make any difference if they found out that the sensor on the heart monitor malfunctioned, as a result the lack of a heat beat was misdiagnosised as a amyocardial infarction that resulted in the administration of therapeutic dose of adrenalin?

Do you believe the administration of adrenalin to treat a amyocardial infaction is a dosage that can produce a amyocardial infarction when the heart is not in cardic arrest.

I believe the medical profession is another term for scientist. In fact, a doctor is the epitome of a scientist. They don't always have the answers, but will research and study labs until they figure it out. Now, knowing the medical profession is just another arena for scientists to study human anatomy one patient at a time, enlightens anyone with a clue that the medical profession typically are atheists. Which this video gives the ultimate credit to God. I therefore would not be shocked at all, to learn the atheists behind the scenes would create these malfunctions up while tossing someone under the bus for the wrong dosage in order to discredit God. In fact, I would be highly disappointed if there suddenly wasn't a reasoning given to take away what God had done.

So to your probabilities listed, it comes down to he said vs she said. I believe anyone who has the chance to deny God in this situation will jump at it. It's the only foundation atheists have!!

notuptome

May 17, 2013
why

everyone is always asking why

you would think that would have been answered a long time ago

Scripture is on point.

Pr 17:16 Wherefore is there a price in the hand of a fool to get wisdom, seeing he hath no heart to it?

For the cause of Christ
Roger

notuptome

May 17, 2013
nope :) not desperate for support, in fact, there are many who have already what you really mean is I'm hoping for yours nope :) As I said I pay you no mind :). you should thank me for starting this post to help seem more relevant :)
Is this how you show the attributes of Phil 4:8?

For the cause of Christ
Roger

7seasrekeyed

Scripture is on point.

Pr 17:16 Wherefore is there a price in the hand of a fool to get wisdom, seeing he hath no heart to it?

For the cause of Christ
Roger

oh the Bible is fine

it's your limits that you place on it that are not fine

that and your personal definitions of what God can and cannot do

and like I said:

folks who wish to refute the testimony of the NT almost ALWAYS quote from the old

very legalistic

E

eternally-gratefull

higher standard ? again I did not mention any name you taker my thread the way you want to but know this you do not control me as I do not control you. If your higher standard is i'm not to post a thread that meets your aproval LOL don't hold your breath. the witness of this video stands. And is praise worthy of God. You disagree Ok that is the line you have drawn. take it or leave it . the choice is yours
And here we have it folks. Just further proof of what I was trying to say.

1. You are a mod, that means yes, In this Chat Room you should be held to a higher standard
2. I am not trying to control you. If you feel you need to use this strawman to try to discredit me, That just goes to show were we are. It is a ploy only. It would only hold credance if I was trying to control you
3. The video. Did I say ANYTHING about the video. So not only did you use the strawman to try to discredit me (I am tryign to control you) now your going to LIE about what my beef with this thread is. Can you show myself and others where I have said a word mocking the video? I will gladly wait for you to reply.
4. It is not my standard, It is Gods standard. Sadly, you act like the world. Not like God. Again, the post would have been a worthy post. While yes. It may have drawn some negative remarks from some cessationalists.. If it was done in a proper way. Our discussion would not need to happen.

Finally one more time

My beef is not with the video or the op. My beef is with a person who is trying to use a possible miracle from God to attack people who do not agree with you. Instead of just discussing a possible miracle.

Sadly, we have gone down. You have to resort to bellitlling, false information and assumptions in order to try to excuse what you did. And again, It just goes to explain alot.

E

eternally-gratefull

wow so every healing today is of the devil ? .
See, You just did the same. How can you read what he said and come up with this thought that he thinks every healing is of the devil.
You can’t even interpret what people are saying to you. Because your goal is to prove people wrong. Which is what this thread is all about.

it stopped being abouot the video when you made your remarks about people needing proof, and throwing this video in their face!. Thats what this thread is about!

notuptome

May 17, 2013
oh the Bible is fine

it's your limits that you place on it that are not fine

that and your personal definitions of what God can and cannot do

and like I said:

folks who wish to refute the testimony of the NT almost ALWAYS quote from the old

very legalistic
Well I'm so glad you approve of the bible.

God has clearly stated what He will and will not do. God has placed the limits not me. I would not expect God to the things man thinks God must do to prove Himself to man.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

7seasrekeyed

Well I'm so glad you approve of the bible.

God has clearly stated what He will and will not do. God has placed the limits not me. I would not expect God to the things man thinks God must do to prove Himself to man.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

you say the same things in every thread that has anything to do with anything supernatural or in other words, beyond your ability to duplicate it

I have never seen you testify to ANYTHING but negative comments on what your finite mind wishes to do away with

it seems you just sit at home or wherever, and do your best to try and negate any positive spiritual input

sure you quote the Bible, but even the devil does that. it means nothing. if a person can never ever have anything to say about the life of Christ in them, it starts to sound like they can only read about it

you exactly say what the problem is with your faith Roger. YOU would not expect God to do anything really

saved and at war with the fact God is not a man and He is under no obligation to shut down everyone else's interaction at your behest

YOU seem to have the notion that unless you approve of it, God will not do 'it'

and some posts back you state you hold back from what you would really like to state

EVERY every every thread that has the slightest little bit of anything that even might seem like it has the possibility of a good discussion on the spiritual gifts or anyone talking about a real God intervention...or miracle...in their life, along comes puff and toot Roger quoting verses and believing he is the final authority here

the word kills, but the Spirit gives life is something, apparently, you have no desire to acknowledge

I'm not answering you again because you take over and ruin any discussion on anything spiritual and we might all do well to ignore you in these kinds of threads because you do the work of an unbeliever in these types of threads. it's every single thread every single time

and then you start whining at CS yesterday and saying he has no love

that's a pretty low stoop. do you actually believe you sound loving?

do you really think you sound like you love people when you mock them and basically call them stupid without using the actual word?

you are self employed Roger. God has NOT called you to do this

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
so close to the truth

where you had it wrong? that would be in saying that what the Holy Spirit does is of the devil
Nope.
We know satan is here and we also know he comes with wonderful displays so as to conquer through lies. In the meantime, God is in us, comforting us through this hard times. Comforting doesn't mean healing or not facing death but being made bold to face them and emerge victorious on the other side. This is the will of God (Rom 8) and the will of God doesn't go against the will of God.

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
right. you quote from the OT.

you woulda thought Jesus had precious death in mind when He called Lazarus from the tomb

I mean Lazarus just had to die again in the end anyway. what a waste.

and why bother to heal the sick?

even worse...forgive sins!

no end to it

I guess you missed the part where it says 'O DEATH WHERE IS YOUR STING?'

listen: death is God's enemy. He created ONLY life and He gives life

I've noticed that when people want to disprove the testimony of the NT, they quote from the old

proving they understand neither
There's no problem with quoting OT. OT was a prophesy whose fulfillment is the present. When God says He loves the death of his saints in the OT it doesn't mean it stops with John the baptist, it actually starts with John the baptist.

The NT says that men are appointed to live and die once, then get judged so i don't know what your problem is.

And:

Rev 14:13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”

“Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.”

According to this NT verse (Rev 14), the guy in our video is cursed, thanks to your fake claims.

I hereby dismiss this testimony as fake.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Is this how you show the attributes of Phil 4:8?

For the cause of Christ
Roger
you are not my judge , I am a work in progress, not everyone is as perfect as you think you are.

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
Most people don't get it. Our salvation is based on faith and faith is hope. Hoping for the promises to materialize and they materialize on the other side of death. You can not hope for things that you have seen.

Crossing that barrier (death) means you already have seen what's on the other side, if it happens that you come back to life, then you can not be saved because your salvation will not be based on faith or hope because you have already seen making the promise null and void.

Rom 8: 23Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. 24For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? 25But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

So these stories are all fake. God is not glorified in such, the Father is only glorified when the son obeys His commands.

Mar 28, 2016

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

The two or three witnesses must agree with God . He is not served by human experiences as a the witness of men .

1 John 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

The Son of man Jesus experienced what some call a out of body experience. Jesus gave the witness of God as it is written three times and the father of lies disappeared.

CS1

May 23, 2012
And here we have it folks. Just further proof of what I was trying to say.

1. You are a mod, that means yes, In this Chat Room you should be held to a higher standard
2. I am not trying to control you. If you feel you need to use this strawman to try to discredit me, That just goes to show were we are. It is a ploy only. It would only hold credance if I was trying to control you
3. The video. Did I say ANYTHING about the video. So not only did you use the strawman to try to discredit me (I am tryign to control you) now your going to LIE about what my beef with this thread is. Can you show myself and others where I have said a word mocking the video? I will gladly wait for you to reply.
4. It is not my standard, It is Gods standard. Sadly, you act like the world. Not like God. Again, the post would have been a worthy post. While yes. It may have drawn some negative remarks from some cessationalists.. If it was done in a proper way. Our discussion would not need to happen.

Finally one more time

My beef is not with the video or the op. My beef is with a person who is trying to use a possible miracle from God to attack people who do not agree with you. Instead of just discussing a possible miracle.

Sadly, we have gone down. You have to resort to bellitlling, false information and assumptions in order to try to excuse what you did. And again, It just goes to explain alot.
Well let just look at your first response to my post shall we:

eternally-gratefull
I think it is prety sad that something like this has to be used in a mocking way, And not in a way that praises God. Especially from a moderator.

I have yet to hear anyone here say that God does not do miracles. I have seen miracles myself. As I am sure many have, I personally witnessed a young lady in our church who was diagnosed with emphasima and had two spots on her lungs they were sure was cancer. Then, after my home church prayed for her, she went back a month later and was completely healed. Even the doctors could not explain it, No one could say it was not from God.

What people have a problem with is what many think is nonsense in certain churches who do nothing but put on a show instead of being a body of Christ. And to use this to prove that these things do happen and are from God. Wow. just wow.

If this is a real story ( I will not deny it is, or say it is not real, have no reason too, however, I will not watch it based on the attitude of the OP) then it sad this story is tainted by someone trying to say I told you so.

You drew out all that from my coment:

"For those who say it does not happen today."

"Enjoy your proof as the Word of God saYS ."

I said nothing to you nor was my comment directed to you yet you choose to attack me because you disagree with my comment " For those who say it does not happen today"

Could have been anyone in the world . You have post's that are direct to people and thier doctrine and they are still up today. I saw nothing wrong with them and now you try to hold me to a flase standard because you assume this was directed to whom? I will I did have some reservations because I thought it my troll prople like you and other who have responded. You are athug looking to play gotcha, and you have short memory of your own past actions you hypocrite. The next you address me and make flase claims I will nnot respond to you and I hold you to the so-called standard you try to hold everyone else but yourself.

Good day sir,

notuptome

May 17, 2013
you say the same things in every thread that has anything to do with anything supernatural or in other words, beyond your ability to duplicate it

I have never seen you testify to ANYTHING but negative comments on what your finite mind wishes to do away with

it seems you just sit at home or wherever, and do your best to try and negate any positive spiritual input

sure you quote the Bible, but even the devil does that. it means nothing. if a person can never ever have anything to say about the life of Christ in them, it starts to sound like they can only read about it

you exactly say what the problem is with your faith Roger. YOU would not expect God to do anything really

saved and at war with the fact God is not a man and He is under no obligation to shut down everyone else's interaction at your behest

YOU seem to have the notion that unless you approve of it, God will not do 'it'

and some posts back you state you hold back from what you would really like to state

EVERY every every thread that has the slightest little bit of anything that even might seem like it has the possibility of a good discussion on the spiritual gifts or anyone talking about a real God intervention...or miracle...in their life, along comes puff and toot Roger quoting verses and believing he is the final authority here

the word kills, but the Spirit gives life is something, apparently, you have no desire to acknowledge

I'm not answering you again because you take over and ruin any discussion on anything spiritual and we might all do well to ignore you in these kinds of threads because you do the work of an unbeliever in these types of threads. it's every single thread every single time

and then you start whining at CS yesterday and saying he has no love

that's a pretty low stoop. do you actually believe you sound loving?

do you really think you sound like you love people when you mock them and basically call them stupid without using the actual word?

you are self employed Roger. God has NOT called you to do this
You are arguing against the word of God. I am not given to hyper spiritualism. God has declared in His word what He will and what He will not do.

We have an expression that says wishing ain't fishing. Wishing something is not going to make it so. Please show me in scripture where we are to seek miracles and wonders in this world? I can show you where God said to witness for Him and have a testimony that will point others to Christ.

Plant the right seeds if you expect a righteous harvest.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Who said anything about winning? I am not even a cessationalist. As usal people want to slander and say things about others which is not true, But I guess I should be used to it by now. It just gets worse and worse. The only doctrine I stand firm in is the gospel Because peoples eternity are in question. If that makes me a bad person. Then so be it.

Again, My problem is not with CS1 or anyone else. My issue is with the way he opened the thread, As a mod he should be held to higher standards.

But hey thats ok. I have not spoken much here lately. There is a reason.

As for fear? I fear nothing, except maybe people eternal destiny, which I pray we all do.. And I also do not like it when people slander other people continually, and nothing is done about it. Sadly I kept harping hoping people would see. But as usual. people came after me and let the slanderers go.. Thats alright too. I know my destination. I know I am not right in all areas. And I know in the end. God will be proven to be faithful.

I don't "think" there's any such "denomination" specifically named "The First, er 2nd, etc./ Church of Calvary, God, Apostles, Saints, etc./ of Cesessionists!" Although, "by their fruit", and, sometimes, even written "within the by-laws", or "statements of faith" by any particular assembly of believer's, "hints", or comments, or professions of faith, from "members", even of "the leadership" of such assembly's, in the "regarding" of miracles not occurring in, or during these "present days!" (tradition of man). Or, the only "Time and Place" where God "speaks" to someone, occurs ONLY in the Bible! (inerrancy doctrine/s...again...tradition of man) Which is an "out and out LIE!" But, over the course of time,
Who said anything about winning? I am not even a cessationalist. As usal people want to slander and say things about others which is not true, But I guess I should be used to it by now. It just gets worse and worse. The only doctrine I stand firm in is the gospel Because peoples eternity are in question. If that makes me a bad person. Then so be it.

Again, My problem is not with CS1 or anyone else. My issue is with the way he opened the thread, As a mod he should be held to higher standards.

But hey thats ok. I have not spoken much here lately. There is a reason.

As for fear? I fear nothing, except maybe people eternal destiny, which I pray we all do.. And I also do not like it when people slander other people continually, and nothing is done about it. Sadly I kept harping hoping people would see. But as usual. people came after me and let the slanderers go.. Thats alright too. I know my destination. I know I am not right in all areas. And I know in the end. God will be proven to be faithful.
I find it amusing, yet broken heartedly sad, at the same time, how the "traditions of men" have "crept in unawares", have "boastfully" gone round proclaiming some "inerrancy, cesessionistic, rapture, infallibility" doctrines, as being "Religious TRUTH!" Which has given rise to even "more" traditions of men making God's Word "void", to a point that being "Religiously Correct", has taken over! "Don't JUDGE!" Yet, apparently, Paul, did some "judging", when he instructed people, to "separate" yourselves from those who preach/teach a "different gospel!"

I guess Paul can, but us, being mere mortals cannot? Science, is not God! Medicine, is not God! (even) Technology, is NOT God!.....Yet, it appears, that these "wonders in the eyes of men", have deceived many a man, woman, and child, into BOWING DOWN, to these "Parlor Tricks, and Games!" To the "point", that when God "proves man the FOOL?" Like when Moses' staff turned into a serpent, which devoured Pharaoh's magicians serpents? "WHAT Tom FOOLERY is THIS?" "There SURLY is some logical explanation for THIS!"

Do you "see" how far the churches have fallen? But, "DON'T Judge?" Don't "Call Them Out?" "DON'T (even) Throw Rocks?"

I "applaud" CS1's OP!

It takes "certain levels of conviction" in "fighting the fires of hell" with the "consuming fire" that comes when Man's spirit does not strive with God's Spirit!

Levels of conviction, that has "long been" made "void" by "Religious Truths" taught from (supposedly) "Higher Institutions of Spiritual Learning, and Education!" Milky's teaching Milky's = "Pew Potato's" Which, if haven't already been deceived into (a) knowing their "final destination", expend much "energies", into their deceiving themselves.

It is a much more profitable "expenditures of energies", into one's "pressing on", then it is in one's continual expenditures in reconciling one's "love of this life, even into death!"

notuptome

May 17, 2013
you are not my judge , I am a work in progress, not everyone is as perfect as you think you are.
Never claimed to be your judge. You as well as I will be judged according to the word of God. Jesus Christ will judge our works and our idle words.

For the cause of Christ
Roger