dead and raised back to life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

7seasrekeyed

He's so cute I just want to put him in my pocket and take him for a walk.
you too can adopt one

google images...funny dogs...many waiting for just the right home..funny dogs with bulbous noses...whatever...anything you want

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
what is wrong with you to say God loves the death of a saint?

in all my years on Christian forums I have never said to anyone 'what is wrong with you' because it just does not seem to be the kind of thing to say someone unless you know them well and you are having a tiff and by tomorrow it will all be forgotten anyway

in your case however, with what you wrote above? I'm sayin' it

what is wrong with you?

HELLO!!! why did Jesus bring Lazarus back to life? YOU are saying that Jesus was cursing Lazarus

lost in a supermarket for sure
Aaaah, i know you very well. The same ol' angry christian who likes to brag about having others on the ignore list.

Q. Why did Jesus raise Lazarus? Why did Paul and Peter raise people from the dead?

A. Because that is the gospel and people believed because of the works and the words. It was first acted out in deeds (works) and words by Jesus who then appointed witnesses to the gospel and gave the Apostles the authority to preach the gospel to all the nations (which they did) in deeds and words, then the end. The gospel was recorded for the sake of those in the end times (us).

In the end times, we read the gospel and believe it even under duress, people that believe miracles during the end times are just lost. We also expect false teachers/false miracles/false prophets/false apostles- because genuine ones were done away with long time ago. ABC news or the pastor or the boy in this video- none was appointed by God to be witnesses to the gospel and none is an Apostle. Appointments are physical not a feeling.

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
My security protocols don't allow me to accept the cookie agreement on the OP site. I found this report at youtube. It's a mashup of multiple reporting networks covering this story.
I can't believe people are so vulnerable to lies, just from the structure of this testimony, i detect lies but also blasphemy:

1. A testimony to glorify God would not have a blasphemous statement "..holy cow...". God forbid. Even after hours of editing the video and filtering it, that part still remained. I don't blame the family for that but still i'm lost for words. No, it can't be for God

2. What is the most important thing that people would like to know- is it what the people that remained on earth recounting what they witnessed as the events unfold or the one that actually died to recount what happens on the other side? well guess what, the dead guy just stayed there laughing and posing for the camera and my guess is, people will be shocked when he opens his mouth.

These things are not new and this is not the last, just a series of lies.

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
You're free to think that. Evidences to the contrary.
Jesus said we will do all that he did and more. And so, we hear this news. God can do anything. Perhaps this boy's love for his father was the doing Jesus referred to. One thing is certain, you cannot say what did not happen here. God knows Tony Yahle is alive after being dead for nearly an hour.
If Jesus said you will do all that and more, why aren't you personally doing it?

CS1

May 23, 2012
Aaaah, i know you very well. The same ol' angry christian who likes to brag about having others on the ignore list.

Q. Why did Jesus raise Lazarus? Why did Paul and Peter raise people from the dead?

A. Because that is the gospel and people believed because of the works and the words. It was first acted out in deeds (works) and words by Jesus who then appointed witnesses to the gospel and gave the Apostles the authority to preach the gospel to all the nations (which they did) in deeds and words, then the end. The gospel was recorded for the sake of those in the end times (us).

In the end times, we read the gospel and believe it even under duress, people that believe miracles during the end times are just lost. We also expect false teachers/false miracles/false prophets/false apostles- because genuine ones were done away with long time ago. ABC news or the pastor or the boy in this video- none was appointed by God to be witnesses to the gospel and none is an Apostle. Appointments are physical not a feeling.
lol you lack the ability to discern what is praiseworthy over deceptiveness and your biblical understanding contextually id odd and wrong

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
lol you lack the ability to discern what is praiseworthy over deceptiveness and your biblical understanding contextually id odd and wrong
Nope.
The video itself has 'blasphemous' statement so it is very easy to discern that it is not praiseworthy.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Blah blah blah

How you can sit there and say there was not somethign wrong with the way this op was started just goes to show where your heart is. He did not open this thread to praise od on a miracle. He opened it to mpck people who disagreed with him, Again, it was his words which were the issue not the story.

His intentions was to slam people he disagrees with, But as we have seen with so many people. You could care less if they sin,, you attack those trying to call them out.

Please put me back on ignore. You allow people to continue in their ways and refuse to call people out.. Your part of the problem, not part of the answer.
you can just leave why do we have to put you on ignore, we are ignoring you but you continue to keep posting LOL just leave do yourself a favor. were all wrong anyway to you. I'm sure you can find a chat site that is willing to hear your false teachings. Oh wait you have been banned from those i'm sorry never mind we will just go back to ignoring you :)

CS1

May 23, 2012
Nope.
The video itself has 'blasphemous' statement so it is very easy to discern that it is not praiseworthy.
really? hmm it's time for you to go. There is nothing blasphemous of this video or anyone statement but yours. You need to go.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
I do not want to get into this heated and personal discussion, but am I right that the man was only a moment without medical attention and his heart began to beat? And that he was in a coma for 5 days after that?

If its so, it does not look like a supernatural miracle of God...

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
really? hmm it's time for you to go. There is nothing blasphemous of this video or anyone statement but yours. You need to go.
Can i ask you a question? what does 'holy cow' mean?

Now go and look at the video to the end and this time pay attention.

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
Yeaa it is time to go, for what? for pointing out un-praiseworthy content in the video.
Listen to 5:02

notuptome

May 17, 2013
I'm waaay past caring about is ABC is pranking anyone

frankly I think you cessationists go about pranking or trying to prank everyone

how about do you think God can and maybe does bring the dead back to life in the here and now?

I honestly don't know. but I've seen enough to know I don't know much...never mind everything

and I have had enough personal God 'interventions' in my life to be kind of gobsmacked

so

here

this is so cute and appropriate for you also

Well you must label me a Cessationist for your own comfort. I am not a Cessationist. I believe the bible and the bible states that tongues, prophecy and knowledge will end. Only these three things not all the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

E

eternally-gratefull

So now he lies about me being banned in other chatrooms, How low will these people go to defend themselves? And they call themselves christians?

What is sad is I have made mistakes int he past. I have made comments or things out of anger and not thinking, And that comment is there because it got past the 5 minute mark. And i can;t remove it or change it.

This man is a Mod, he could delete this thread. Repost the video, and talk about what appears to be an amazing miracle from God. Without the prideful in your face remarks. And there probably woud have been a great thread focusing on what God did. Not some in your face told you so remark which takes focus off God.Of course Some people would have apposed it, as has happened in here. But this is a bible discussion forum, Thats what happens when you discuss things. Especially (sadly) things which get controversial such as this topic and oters such as end times and age of the earth discussion. Which just goes to show we as a church need to look ind=side and see what makes us the way we are. The world is watching, does what we do glorify God, or self as we try to prove ourselves right at all cost. Including lieing about others.

I have been guilty in the past of letting my anger and emotions get the best of me, If all of us end up doing this thing, it distracts from the good things which could happen.. But I guess it is to much to ask.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
So now he lies about me being banned in other chatrooms, How low will these people go to defend themselves? And they call themselves christians?

What is sad is I have made mistakes int he past. I have made comments or things out of anger and not thinking, And that comment is there because it got past the 5 minute mark. And i can;t remove it or change it.

This man is a Mod, he could delete this thread. Repost the video, and talk about what appears to be an amazing miracle from God. Without the prideful in your face remarks. And there probably woud have been a great thread focusing on what God did. Not some in your face told you so remark which takes focus off God.Of course Some people would have apposed it, as has happened in here. But this is a bible discussion forum, Thats what happens when you discuss things. Especially (sadly) things which get controversial such as this topic and oters such as end times and age of the earth discussion. Which just goes to show we as a church need to look ind=side and see what makes us the way we are. The world is watching, does what we do glorify God, or self as we try to prove ourselves right at all cost. Including lieing about others.

I have been guilty in the past of letting my anger and emotions get the best of me, If all of us end up doing this thing, it distracts from the good things which could happen.. But I guess it is to much to ask.
Interesting thought. We are in the end times and things are not going to get better but worse and much worse. King David had troubles in Israel. His biggest problems were those from within Israel and within his own household. The enemies without God allowed David to conquer and subdue them. The greatest threat to the church is within the church not external.

Those who should know better and do not. Those who should promote peace promote dissention. They stir up strife and say it is only in jest.

God is going to purify the church and burn the dross out of it or it will become just as odious as Israel when she rebelled against God.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

E

eternally-gratefull

Interesting thought. We are in the end times and things are not going to get better but worse and much worse. King David had troubles in Israel. His biggest problems were those from within Israel and within his own household. The enemies without God allowed David to conquer and subdue them. The greatest threat to the church is within the church not external.

Those who should know better and do not. Those who should promote peace promote dissention. They stir up strife and say it is only in jest.

God is going to purify the church and burn the dross out of it or it will become just as odious as Israel when she rebelled against God.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
If one looks at Israel and the church and parallells them, They will see they took the same paths and made the same errors. The words may be different and the way they do things may be different, But they both ended up in the same spot. If Jesus came today. Most of the church would reject him, Because they would not recognize him, and like He did Israel, he would show the church all their errors. And that would just turn them against him even more..

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
I do not want to get into this heated and personal discussion, but am I right that the man was only a moment without medical attention and his heart began to beat? And that he was in a coma for 5 days after that?

If its so, it does not look like a supernatural miracle of God...
Yes. I was looking for more information about this guy and i found out that he confessed not to know anything. When he regained consciousness, he was told he was out for 5 days- implying that he was actually not dead.

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
If one looks at Israel and the church and parallells them, They will see they took the same paths and made the same errors. The words may be different and the way they do things may be different, But they both ended up in the same spot. If Jesus came today. Most of the church would reject him, Because they would not recognize him, and like He did Israel, he would show the church all their errors. And that would just turn them against him even more..
But in case you didn't know, the nation Israel was a prophesy of what the church would be. Israel means the one who wrestles with God. The stubbornness is up there.

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Talk about a waste, you have no idea what my point was, and continue to prove it with every post to me.

This is a dead thread, and to bad too, could have been an enlightening one.

I will pray for you.

I was just wondering. Have you got:
"Talk about a waste, you have no idea what my point was, and continue to prove it with every post to me."

that comment "pasted" in your note pad, for an easier retrieval? Seems, no matter which thread you are in or arguing with someone about, or over, "that comment" always seems to come out! :rolleyes:

Coupla things. Arguing with you? Trying to "pin you down", when the "point" you are trying to make, keeps "floating and spinning", that after awhile? One comes to realize that "you", being the "legend in your own mind" that shows more conspiciously, then even you might even want to admit to yourself, invariably shows and tells others, that the actual point, is "you WIN!" No matter how twisted and convoluted the lengths you go to are? You WIN!

This is "typical Jonah behavior", brother. Admittingly, none of us are God. But, instead of "learning" from comments and threads? You're "I'm RIGHT!" (and) "You're NOT!" "AND I'M GOING TO RUN YOU AROUND IN CIRCLES UNTIL YOU TIRE OF CHASING ME!" (because) "I don't ANSWER to YOU, or NOBODY!" Unfortunately? You don't answer to God either! You may "Think" or believe you do. But, there's someone in the back ground with a "shit eatin' grin", on its face.....LAUGHING! And brother?.....That IS sad! :cry::cry:

The "crux of the biskit" I got from your replies to the OP, is that "people in high places", in this case a moderator, are "strictly FORBIDDEN", to (in your mind anyway), to galavant around, in such a "holier then thou" "Neener, Neener, Neener" attitude, sticking "pins" in such "traditions of men's" bubbles, and Popping them! When, after all they've built there "whole faith", (with verses to back 'em up too!), around these "man made/man endorsed" doctrines! And "How DARE" someone, ESPECIALLY a moderator, tell 'em different!

Did I get a decent "grip on yer lip?" :) (hey!...I'm a retired truck driver! I have certain "Poetic Licenses" yanno? ;))

7seasrekeyed

you don't know me at all because if you did, you would listen to me

and now you have resorted to ad hominem attacks

you are clueless and a menace to society