dealing with bad thoughts just hopeless. ocd is killling me :(((

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LookingtoZion

May 15, 2017
I am praying for you. I know how consuming OCD is. The book Change Your Brain, Change Your Life by Daniel G. Amen really helped. Also Rethink How You Think by Dr. David Stoop. Both books showed me that it was not hopeless, that I could change my thoughts and have a healthy brain. Also, I don't know if you consume caffeine, but I have to avoid caffeine, and sugary or processed foods. I try to eat small meals every couple hours - proteins, nuts, fruits, etc. And drink lots of water.

Nightingale77

Jun 7, 2017
Dear Sister in christ, I’m so sorry to hear you are going through so much. Please let me pray for you.

Dear Heavenly Father, I wanna thank you for your new mercy every day. I wanna thank you for your faithfulness and your everlasting love. Father, you promised that you will never leave us Nor forsake us. I humbly ask that you sustain this dear sis, your beloved child. Father, only you know how much pain she is enduring each day. Only you will have the power to heal her. So Father, I wanna ask that you see her through this season in her journey. Comfort her and Help her to feel the impact of your love and grace. In Jesus’s most precious name I pray, Amen.

jesussavesbro7

Jan 5, 2016
Jesussavesbro7, How are you doing?
Hey thank you for asking was bad for awhile but JESUS IS HELPING ME. I am just letting the thoughts go through and rejecting them its hard hearing bad thoughts :( but I cannot control the thoughts :((((((( it makes it worse. :(((( pray for me to keep strong and not fearing the thoughts just rejecting the thoughts and use GODS HOLY PRECIOUS WORD <33333333 if the thoughts come so what GOD CAN GET GLORYYYYYYYYYY IN EVERYTIME WOOOO <333 I AM PRIVELEGED <333

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
I have prayed that He will give you the strength to overcome this mental anguish as He has done for me time and time again. God will be there for you in this difficult time. Let Him give you strength. God Bless you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless jesussavesbro7, in this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen!

jesussavesbro7

Jan 5, 2016
hey guys it got so much worse like feelings almost saying these things like the lips its horrid but GODS FAITHFUL AND HELPING ME <33333333 HES A GOOD GOD.

how do i get child like faith i want to understand it please i dont know how to ask lol i want to trust GOD MY FATHER i call HIM this year couldnt since i became a christian but i can now. today is 5 years of being baptized please pray for me i grow in JESUS<333333 and do GODS WILL.

i learned before getting baptized confess yours sins to GOD before you get immersed in water
King James Bible MATTHEW 3:6 And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.
so you dont have no hinderance man wish i did that. :( i kept sin after getting baptized it seems. :(
After getting baptized than Ask For Gods Holy Spirit in Jesus name and you will be protected from sin <3333 and when the enemy comes just rebuke those temptations because there trash <333 like paul says its dung

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
I pray that our lord hears both your prayers and your cries for help and that he blesses you with the peace and tranquility that you so crave during your time of need. If you have an overwhelming feeling as if 'drowning' in the burdens that you carry - than you are in need of reaching for a life-raft... Please reach out to your pastor, spiritual leader, family loved one, best friend or a support group as an initial step for finding some interim peace day by day.
Keep yourself in good spirits and find activities that both keep you busy, and that you enjoy. Tackle one productive task at a time.
Good luck, and God Bless

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear about the struggles you have been going through. You are to be commended for your desire to grow stronger in your faith. Be assured I’m praying, asking God to intervene, provide healing and work in a powerful way in your life. May He draw you closer to Himself and give you guidance as you trust in Him. We can be confident He hears us just as David was: “In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me” (Psalm 86:7).