Dealing with bad thoughts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 30, 2014
Don't even want to say what kind of thoughts but they are horrible. I believe I'll be healed, just need prayer. Please pray I am healed and delivered from these thoughts.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Father God,

I ask that the flood of your love washes the mind of Gemmy. Help her to know that even this will not separate her from Your love.

And now...in the name of Jesus...we bind tormenting spirits speaking....be quiet in Jesus name....leave this child now. deliver Gemmy Lord now!

Fill her with Your Word....

Read the scriptures Gemmy....maybe one like The Passion.....meditate on Jesus....then read Romans.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree and pray, bless Gemmy, with your thoughts , let bad thoughts stop coming to Gemmy. Please deliver from bad thoughts and bless, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Don't even want to say what kind of thoughts but they are horrible. I believe I'll be healed, just need prayer. Please pray I am healed and delivered from these thoughts.
You have power to deliver yourself from these thoughts and you can put a blockage on these thoughts. Good luck, i am praying for you/them.