I have this problem, with shame and guilt. I had talked to a Pastor About it before, and he has told me that my sins are forgiven.
He is correct. God promises that when He forgives, He forgets (Hebrews 10:17). The blood of Christ is so pure and clean that it removes sin as if it never happened. It is a great relief when we realise this. It's not a licence to sin, but guilt makes us weak and allows Satan to oppress us. Once we confess our sin, we are forgiven and Satan loses his ground to accuse us.I have this problem, with shame and guilt. I had talked to a Pastor About it before, and he has told me that my sins are forgiven.
I have this problem, with shame and guilt. I had talked to a Pastor About it before, and he has told me that my sins are forgiven.
I have this problem, with shame and guilt. I had talked to a Pastor About it before, and he has told me that my sins are forgiven.
Repentance is really importantI have this problem, with shame and guilt. I had talked to a Pastor About it before, and he has told me that my sins are forgiven.
I have this problem, with shame and guilt. I had talked to a Pastor About it before, and he has told me that my sins are forgiven.
If there is any possibility of making amends for past sins, then you should try and make amends. If you need to ask forgiveness from a person against whom you have sinned do so. If he or she forgives you fine, If not then you did make an effort. If it is some other matter, you can also do so, like Zacchaeus. But God has forgiven you, even though you may face the consequences of your sins. King David in the Bible is a good example.I have this problem, with shame and guilt. I had talked to a Pastor About it before, and he has told me that my sins are forgiven.
If there is any possibility of making amends for past sins, then you should try and make amends. If you need to ask forgiveness from a person against whom you have sinned do so. If he or she forgives you fine, If not then you did make an effort. If it is some other matter, you can also do so, like Zacchaeus. But God has forgiven you, even though you may face the consequences of your sins. King David in the Bible is a good example.
I have this problem, with shame and guilt. I had talked to a Pastor About it before, and he has told me that my sins are forgiven.
Why don't you ever come back to your threads and discuss the question(s) you publish?