E
Enga
Guest
Dear Friends, I will cut down on my post. I have MANY things to discuss with on the site but for now I will cut down on post. The reason for me to cut down is that it is better you find it yourself and it is better you see it yourself when the time comes.
This is kind of funny to some of you but I’m say it because I have evidence of what I’m saying.
I’m not grieving Holy Spirit and I’m not trying to pull people to my church and I’m not belong to a church. I do not need wisdom to know God and I do not need anyone to tell me who God is because my ancestors know him before anyone else know God and if my ancestors know God in the past and know what bible is all about then it’s not something that someone will tell me or its not new to me.
And I’m not putting everything out on the internet but soon it will be put out but not by me but by someone who believe in in what is say and that someone is going to be people from all over the world. They already found my place and they already know that we exist. It’s not by mistake but is about time now I’m coming out in the internet.
No one knows the revelation because Daniel closed the book. No one know when and where the book it will be open. No one even knows where and when the 42 months or 1260 days of prophecy will begin.
That’s why I need to tell the word now.
I do respect that all of you are Christians.
I can also share with you some of the secret that are hidden secret at my place which is unknown the world.
All the above this have connection and the blood will confirm it.
My Ancestors know God before anyone else. My ancestors called the name God in their own vehicular and when bible come they confirmed it.
My Ancestors prophesised in the past and said that there will a huge animals brought in by other people and that animal has 4 legs and we will sit on it to go to other faraway places. That was vehicle they were referring to. They also said that huge bird will come and that was Aeroplane. Everything you name it are being prophesied in the past my ancestors knows theme before they came. We already know what will be brought in by foreigners. Like wise to bible. They already know bible
My ancestors called the Name God and also have the 10 commandment follow it and they already practise everything in the bible and ate 1960s the missionary came in with bible and churches but we already know who God is in the Past.
It’s not a mistake for me to tell you what in know but Let the owner of the Belt Declare it.
I’m the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] generation and if I have any children it’s going to be 8[SUP]th[/SUP] generation.
Anyway, I know what I’m saying, and with evidence I’m say. Evidence in the bible and physical evidence and also the creation is the evidence which is hidden and no one knows it.
Please do not feel bad about me. I’m not promoting myself and my place but many of you may think I’m confused here.
If you feel that I’m wrong it’s fine with me and I respect that. I’m not trying to challenge anyone here. I’m trying to tell them the truth.
Please you can stick with your believe but let me exercise my rights to express what I know and tell the world.
Thanks
This is kind of funny to some of you but I’m say it because I have evidence of what I’m saying.
I’m not grieving Holy Spirit and I’m not trying to pull people to my church and I’m not belong to a church. I do not need wisdom to know God and I do not need anyone to tell me who God is because my ancestors know him before anyone else know God and if my ancestors know God in the past and know what bible is all about then it’s not something that someone will tell me or its not new to me.
And I’m not putting everything out on the internet but soon it will be put out but not by me but by someone who believe in in what is say and that someone is going to be people from all over the world. They already found my place and they already know that we exist. It’s not by mistake but is about time now I’m coming out in the internet.
No one knows the revelation because Daniel closed the book. No one know when and where the book it will be open. No one even knows where and when the 42 months or 1260 days of prophecy will begin.
That’s why I need to tell the word now.
I do respect that all of you are Christians.
I can also share with you some of the secret that are hidden secret at my place which is unknown the world.
- There is a reason why people in Israel did not know where King Solomon went to collect the Gold to build his city.
- There is a reason why some of the river that are mention in the bible that flows out from Garden of Hidden are not physically found in Israel, their names are in the bible.
- There is a reason why Deuteronomy 32:21 and Romans 10:19 are found in the bible.
- There is a reason why the Israel people are saying that the Benjamin Tribe is lost and they are still looking for it.
All the above this have connection and the blood will confirm it.
My Ancestors know God before anyone else. My ancestors called the name God in their own vehicular and when bible come they confirmed it.
My Ancestors prophesised in the past and said that there will a huge animals brought in by other people and that animal has 4 legs and we will sit on it to go to other faraway places. That was vehicle they were referring to. They also said that huge bird will come and that was Aeroplane. Everything you name it are being prophesied in the past my ancestors knows theme before they came. We already know what will be brought in by foreigners. Like wise to bible. They already know bible
My ancestors called the Name God and also have the 10 commandment follow it and they already practise everything in the bible and ate 1960s the missionary came in with bible and churches but we already know who God is in the Past.
It’s not a mistake for me to tell you what in know but Let the owner of the Belt Declare it.
I’m the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] generation and if I have any children it’s going to be 8[SUP]th[/SUP] generation.
Anyway, I know what I’m saying, and with evidence I’m say. Evidence in the bible and physical evidence and also the creation is the evidence which is hidden and no one knows it.
Please do not feel bad about me. I’m not promoting myself and my place but many of you may think I’m confused here.
If you feel that I’m wrong it’s fine with me and I respect that. I’m not trying to challenge anyone here. I’m trying to tell them the truth.
Please you can stick with your believe but let me exercise my rights to express what I know and tell the world.
Thanks