Dear Friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enga
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Enga

Guest
Dear friends,
I’m not trying to attract someone or I’m not trying to challenge someone’s believe. Please do not take me that way. I’m so sorry if I include some challenging words in my comment and articles and please forgive me. I just want people to thing themselves and for that reason I’m put the questions and also you many see some challenging words.
There are some unsatisfied souls out there and these souls may have questions. Questions related to their question in head and unsatisfaction.
There are some people who have question regarding the Final Work of the Holy Spirit. There are some people may see in their dreams. Their dreams are not being answered and they may look for the answer.
I’m not a pastor and I do not hold any position in any church. I just turn 26 this October 2014. I do not know English really much but I have fare idea on writing, reading and understanding English.
Many of you may have never had such argument in the past regarding receiving Holy Spirit. Many of you must/may not have had that the work of the Holy Spirit ceased in the past. It is new to you I believed, but why not you at least think.
You will only ask God if may message and article make sense to you and if you heart and mind trembled. Only then you will ask God. However, if you stick to you believe it’s fine and I do not disagree with that but can you at least thing and ask God.
You can stick to your believe and id do argue on that and I don to argue on any churches and I do not want anyone to come to my church and I’m not belong to a church but I like all church because we all worship God the Father- God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
I will put up some more post based on the comments.
 
Dear Friends, its 5pm in the afternoon now here in PNG. And it’s Friday and its weekend time. I will not come to work tomorrow but I will come on Monday. I many not reply to any comment for so long but I will repay them on Monday. If you have any question please contact me on my email [email protected] . I can access my email using my Mobile phone but I can not post.

Thank you for your time over the last 6 days. You have a top day and also top weekend to some of you. May God bless you all and God be with you in your dreams and visions.
 
Last edited by a moderator: