Dear God, (It’s My Birthday)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Storm_Chaser_Gal

Senior Member
Nov 26, 2012
165
1
0
29
I just wanted to take a moment and thank you. Thank you for making me to be the person who I am today. For letting my love, care, and be there for all those around me. I know I’m human and I make mistakes. I ask for forgiveness in times of my faults. You love me unconditionally, and best of all you are my creator. I thank you for letting me walk this earth, and live a grand life. And hopefully many more years to come. Thank you for being there for me for the past 17 years, every day, every second, every moment of my life. I am overjoyed to be your daughter and wouldn’t any better dad then you. Thank you thank you thank you! Thank you for making today my day of birth and creating me those few years ago. I love you so very very much!


-Your daughter.
Angel.
 
fe03a517eac36f4051d40111de627f76.jpg


I hope you're having a lovely day. God Bless you abundantly in Christ.