Dear members of the site,
While I know you're trying to help me realize that ALL televangelists are bad, they aren't. I know you're trying to make me not like any and just read the word, I do that. I like who I like, and if you can't accept it, fine. I'm sorry that I'm not going to be like any of you guys. I like who I like and that's that. If you think it's wrong for anyone to like watching church online, too bad. We do not and will not explain why we do that. It's our business only. Some people(me included) don't go to church. Some can't get out. Or whatever reason they have. In conclusion: let us like who we like. We don't tell you who to like, or not like. So, you as a Christian or whatever you claim to be should not tell us who to like or not like. Thank you.
While I know you're trying to help me realize that ALL televangelists are bad, they aren't. I know you're trying to make me not like any and just read the word, I do that. I like who I like, and if you can't accept it, fine. I'm sorry that I'm not going to be like any of you guys. I like who I like and that's that. If you think it's wrong for anyone to like watching church online, too bad. We do not and will not explain why we do that. It's our business only. Some people(me included) don't go to church. Some can't get out. Or whatever reason they have. In conclusion: let us like who we like. We don't tell you who to like, or not like. So, you as a Christian or whatever you claim to be should not tell us who to like or not like. Thank you.