Dear ONe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Dear ONe, do not despair, do not be afraid, draw close to the Creator, do not let your heart become a crumb, that's left torn apart, hurting, wanting answers. I pray life into you. There are many who did not want to live on the cold earth, captivated by deception, and destruction, eyes that have been filled with evil, darkness, have turned to the Lord, and he has saved them from their pain, to a better gain, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. He has taken by the hand, those who cry out, for he said, my hand is not shortened, that it cannot save. The good samaritan, s
taken by cruel task masters, of human pain. They will reign, and One day so will you reign again, together. Be strong Dear ONe, I pray for you in Jesus name. Be strong and of good courage. bv.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for sharing this encouraging message , friend. This reminds me of the promise in Isaiah 41:10:
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Feb 28, 2016
my old fears have turned into courage,
and those horrors that haunted me in the night
I've wrapped them up in wisdom's cup
and burned them in the Light...

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Thanks for sharing this encouraging message , friend. This reminds me of the promise in Isaiah 41:10:
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Thank you, took some time off. God be with you and all here. Back now.

Feb 28, 2016
'Great Peace who they who Love The Law, and nothing shall offend them"...