T
TemporaryCircumstances
Guest
So, I recently replied to a forum that got me thinking.
When you pray for someone sick or near death and they become healed many say "Our prayers have been answered!"
But no one seems to think that prayers are answered if they pass or do not become healed.
It is very hard to deal with when a person passes, or does not become healed. When my friend Zar died from cancer I questioned God almost every day "Why would you let her die? She was only 12. She had so much more to live for. Why would you kill off such a sweet girl?" It took me a while to realize that the prayers I prayed for her were answered even if her sickness had not been taken away. God answered my prayers in the best way not "my way".
Please comment! I would love to hear other views on this!!!!!
When you pray for someone sick or near death and they become healed many say "Our prayers have been answered!"
But no one seems to think that prayers are answered if they pass or do not become healed.
It is very hard to deal with when a person passes, or does not become healed. When my friend Zar died from cancer I questioned God almost every day "Why would you let her die? She was only 12. She had so much more to live for. Why would you kill off such a sweet girl?" It took me a while to realize that the prayers I prayed for her were answered even if her sickness had not been taken away. God answered my prayers in the best way not "my way".
Please comment! I would love to hear other views on this!!!!!