Death Into Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-Kay-2
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

Guest
From Death Into Life

This past week I had to have 2 tests done and they
could be done under one anesthetic. They told me
I would not know anything going on and they were
right, I didn't. I recall a device being put in my mouth,
and next thing I knew, I was back in my little room.
When my husband told me I was done, I was just
coming out from the anesthetic. I could not believe
it. I AM DONE ? I JUST WENT IN !!

My point in telling you this is a lesson I learned from
God regarding Death passing over into Life.
The feeling of going to sleep in one room and waking
in another with no pain, just absolute peace. It is
indescribable.

After I got home, the Lord spoke in my spirit, this is
what it will be like when you die. "You are in one room
and when you wake up you will have been transported
to your new home."

Wow, that is enough to take the fear of
dying away. I so appreciate our Lord God for speaking
to us. He has such a way of showing His love. We just
have to have ears to hear. A spirit that is willing to believe.
J~ Kay~ 2 3.22,14