Debunking the claims that the vaccine mandate is the MOTB

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

We are seeing people on a global scale willing to get the mark of the beast.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A special report: You can trust the Vaccine -- brought to you by Pfizer

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Why do people keep saying the vaccine does not give you immunity! It isn't true! Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson and Moderna are all given full immunity from lawsuits.

Why do people keep saying the vaccine does not give you immunity! It isn't true! Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson and Moderna are all given full immunity from lawsuits.
A special report: You can trust the Vaccine -- brought to you by Pfizer

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The whole anti vax conspiracy is a smokescreen. If you have a smartphone, you are being tracked. If you are on the internet, you are being tracked. Your banking can be tracked, your travel is tracked. You have a car? The number plate can be scanned to track your movements. Security cameras are everywhere and facial recognition software is improving all the time. People voluntarily give up personal information on facebook and such. If you pay by credit or debit card, your transactions are known to the business.

The vaccine itself is nothing. The regulations around the vaccine are nothing. People already have to have security clearances for various jobs, wear ID cards and so on. Meanwhile people are happily giving up privacy so they can have a social media account.

I have no social media account, I pay by cash mostly and I have anti tracking software on my computer. It's not much but better than nothing. And Christians of all people should not live in fear of what is going on. It's confirmation that the Kingdom of God is close than when we first believed. The only alternative is to run away and hide.
When will you repent for saying this?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Oh please. Repent for what? Speaking the truth?
I was a member of the teachers union. When the mandate was put in place we were weeks away from school starting and 50% of the teachers were not vaccinated and didn't want to be. If the Union which we had paid dues to for years had stood strong the mandate would have collapsed. But they were obviously bought and paid for by the authorities. I began the process to retire within 24 hours of the mandate but was told they would not hold the two seminars we are supposed to sit through until the mandate went into effect at the end of October. They made it as difficult as possible to retire. I had to go find someone who had retired and have them talk me through the process. I feel like I was cheated out of all the dues I paid to the union over the years. I think they should repent.

I think anyone who accused people of questioning the mandate as being a tin foil hat conspiracy nut should repent.

I think anyone who is now changing their story from two years ago should seriously consider repenting.

But what you do is up to you, do as your conscience dictates, it is you who will appear before the Lord for the things you have done, not me.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
The only way the vaccine mandate could be tied to the MOTB is if someone figures out how to inject it into the right hand.
Unfortunately there are microchips now being inserted under peoples' right wrists that seem far more likely to be the forerunner of the Revelation ch13 system.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I was a member of the teachers union. When the mandate was put in place we were weeks away from school starting and 50% of the teachers were not vaccinated and didn't want to be. If the Union which we had paid dues to for years had stood strong the mandate would have collapsed. But they were obviously bought and paid for by the authorities. I began the process to retire within 24 hours of the mandate but was told they would not hold the two seminars we are supposed to sit through until the mandate went into effect at the end of October. They made it as difficult as possible to retire. I had to go find someone who had retired and have them talk me through the process. I feel like I was cheated out of all the dues I paid to the union over the years. I think they should repent.

I think anyone who accused people of questioning the mandate as being a tin foil hat conspiracy nut should repent.

I think anyone who is now changing their story from two years ago should seriously consider repenting.

But what you do is up to you, do as your conscience dictates, it is you who will appear before the Lord for the things you have done, not me.
I disagreed with the mandate as I said on the forum at least once. I attended two open air praise and worship meetings where none of us wore masks. That was against government mandates. However, the idea that the vaccination was some kind of conspiracy and that people would be dying like flies is an obvious fallacy and I said that on the forum also. A number of times.

As you say, it is a matter of conscience. Everyone, including you, will give an account of every idle word we've said. Since our sins are forgiven, we have nothing to fear. Those who are not born again are dead in trespass and sin anyway.

What do you expect from the world? Everyone does what is right in their own eyes, even murderers like Hamas and ISIL. I am no fan of unions but I also have no time for businesses that pay their executives a fortune while stiffing the employees. The world is controlled by Satan. Expect nothing. You will not be disappointed.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I disagreed with the mandate as I said on the forum at least once. I attended two open air praise and worship meetings where none of us wore masks. That was against government mandates. However, the idea that the vaccination was some kind of conspiracy and that people would be dying like flies is an obvious fallacy and I said that on the forum also. A number of times.
I did not make that assertion since we didn't have evidence, however, recently actuaries at life insurance companies have shown that with each shot someone gets the odds of dying goes up by 5%. They also showed that the numbers who were dying at fortune 500 companies and collecting life insurance was up 40%. So it turns out their suspicions were correct.

As you say, it is a matter of conscience. Everyone, including you, will give an account of every idle word we've said. Since our sins are forgiven, we have nothing to fear. Those who are not born again are dead in trespass and sin anyway.
The way I understand the word of God, every sin that you confess and repent of is forgiven. Being born again 20 years ago does not exempt you from needing to repent of sins you commit today.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I did not make that assertion since we didn't have evidence, however, recently actuaries at life insurance companies have shown that with each shot someone gets the odds of dying goes up by 5%. They also showed that the numbers who were dying at fortune 500 companies and collecting life insurance was up 40%. So it turns out their suspicions were correct.

The way I understand the word of God, every sin that you confess and repent of is forgiven. Being born again 20 years ago does not exempt you from needing to repent of sins you commit today.
Did I say that there is no need to confess sin? Are you looking for something to hang on me? Please send me links to statements to back up your assertions. I'd also need to see evidence that those who died were not suffering from preexisting ailments, morbid obesity or other conditions that lead to early death.

Your logic is flawed. If 100% of people are vaccinated then every death will be of a vaccinated person. To draw the conclusion that the vaccination killed them is illogical. Plenty of unvaccinated people died of COVID, including prominent Christians who railed against vaccination. I know this much: everyone has 100% chance of dying eventually.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Your logic is flawed. If 100% of people are vaccinated then every death will be of a vaccinated person. To draw the conclusion that the vaccination killed them is illogical. Plenty of unvaccinated people died of COVID, including prominent Christians who railed against vaccination. I know this much: everyone has 100% chance of dying eventually.
Actuaries for insurance companies are the best of the best mathematicians and statisticians, don't pretend they are stupid, I'm not the one who did the analysis, they did, and it is because two years after the pandemic, after they were forcing everyone to get the vaccine deaths skyrocketed among people working at Fortune 500 companies where they had life insurance. This means they had decades of data that could be used as a baseline of what to expect, and the data was pristine as there is no grey area on whether or not someone died.

They looked at death rates from the pandemic compared to pre covid and they looked at death rates after the vaccine. The increase was off the charts and impossible to explain with any other explanation, so then they drilled down. What was the death rate with one shot, two shots, three shots, etc. They discovered with each shot they got chances of death increased 5%.

Generally speaking people working at a Fortune 500 company are healthy and don't die. Prior to death most have to retire, so they also do not show up. So it is possible that if you increase a very small number by 5% every time you give them a shot that no one notices.

You said "The vaccine itself is nothing. The regulations around the vaccine are nothing. "

That is false. That may have encouraged people who didn't want to get the vaccine to get it. To have made this comment without even carefully reviewing the studies is proof you didn't know what you were talking about. How do you tell people "it is nothing" when you have no idea what you are talking about and didn't even carefully review the studies?

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Unfortunately there are microchips now being inserted under peoples' right wrists that seem far more likely to be the forerunner of the Revelation ch13 system.
And Elon Musk with his brain chip.