Default option not available

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

On Windows 10 i want to change the default software from WMP to a new player, MusicBee. When I go into Settings, Default App and click on the Default Media Player a list of options come up, but MusicBee is not one of them. The only other option besides other apps is the Media Store, which is useless to me.
Is there a way in W10 I can either manually set the default or add MusicBee as a Settings option (My preferred choice)?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Do these suggestions even get read & fixed?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Yes, no, sometimes, not very often..

lol

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
If you go to Apps & features (listed right above Default App) in Settings and scroll down past your list of apps, there is an option to Change app defaults, mebbe, unless you've already tried that?

Last edited: