DEFUNDING PLANNED PARENTHOOD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
The just released Republican Heath Care Plan appears to defund Planned Parenthood.

House GOP Obamacare repeal replace plan defund Planned ...

Was listening to one of the FNC Shows last night where one of the Parenthood women was arguing about why this is a bad thing. Trump offered Parenthood a deal........if they would stop doing abortions, he would see that they are funded. They turned down the offer.

Parenthood claims that abortions only account for 3% of their services in women's health care. I have no idea if this is true or not, but even 3% is a lot of babies being killed every year by Parenthood.

They claim that they will always fight to protect a woman's right to choose what they do with their own bodies, and they have been successful in winning this argument. Why? Because the Pro Life people DO NOT properly frame the argument.

Parenthood claims, as does the SCOTUS, that an unborn baby IS NOT a human being, and therefore, not subject to the protections provided for all human beings by the Constitution.

Here's the rub.............these SAME people, and Courts, DO RECOGNIZE unborn babies as human beings IF said baby is killed in some way by a third party.

Example would be........if a pregnant woman is driving down the street, and someone t-bones her car, and she is injured in such a was as to cause the death of the unborn baby, or if she is killed, the driver who t-boned her can and will be charged for the death of the unborn baby.

????????????

How can someone be criminally charged with the wrongful death of something that IS NOT human?

Pro Life.............needs to change their name back to Anti Abortion Advocates (first off) need to properly frame the argument, and demand that Parenthood, and the Courts......SCOTUS, justify this hypocritical reality.

Example would be............a 15 year old girl falls in love with her 26 year old Gym Teacher, has a relationship with him.....that relationship is discovered, the Teacher is arrested and convicted of being a sexual predator and must register as a sex offender for the rest of his life..........because the 15 year old girl IS NOT considered emotionally or mentally mature enough to legally consent to such a relationship.

Same 15 year old girl ends up pregnant from that relationship.........She IS CONSIDERED emotionally and mentally mature enough to decide to have an abortion...........and can do so without the consent, OR EVEN the notification of her parents.

Not mature enough to consent to a sexual relationship...........mature enough to kill her unborn child........

Dear Planned Parenthood / SCOTUS: Please explain this one to me.

E

eternally-gratefull

I would like to hear the excuses also..

And I thank trump for standing by his promise to defund them, Praise God..

S

Susanna

That is strange. How can a human life not become human before it's on the outside? If that's the case, why can't a fetus be aborted until the day before birth? There's something fishy about this entire abortion thing.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
That is strange. How can a human life not become human before it's on the outside? If that's the case, why can't a fetus be aborted until the day before birth? There's something fishy about this entire abortion thing.

money, money, money.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
There is no fear of God before their eyes. All that remains is the pending awful judgment of God. Matters not what SCOTUS thinks only what God has declared.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I would be happy to see Republicans, Conservatives, the Church, and anit abortion folks learn to properly structure the argument, rather than to allow the liberal antichrists to do so.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
After a certain gestational age, babies, or excuse me, fetuses, are viable. That means they can survive outside the womb. That is why most abortions are only allowed/performed up to a certain stage of pregnancy, and why third term abortions are seen as the worst sort of atrocity, cold blooded murder of the most defenseless, really :(

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
How can someone be criminally charged with the
wrongful death of something that IS NOT human?

Please explain this one to me.
It seems the entirety of the definition hinges on whether the baby is wanted
or not. In other words, if the baby is wanted, it is treated as a human
being. If the baby is not wanted, it is treated like a parasitical tumour.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
With regards to the woman, I believe you are correct. However, with regards to our Judicial System, this should never be the definitive guideline for legalizing abortion.

Feb 7, 2015
I would be happy to see Republicans, Conservatives, the Church, and anit abortion folks learn to properly structure the argument, rather than to allow the liberal antichrists to do so.
Truthfully, why should a slick lawyer have to figure out a way to use cleverly-crafted words that will tie the hands of the Godless, when it is still simply the same act of murder?

HQ

Jan 26, 2014
One of Satan's greatest lies was to convince people that unborn babies are simply excess tissue until the time of birth. I'm sure he is thrilled with the 1.5 billion children that have been unwittingly sacrificed to him since 1980. The Babylonians would been envious of such a number.

Last edited:
S

Susanna

One of Satan's greatest lies was to convince people that unborn babies are simply excess tissue until the time of birth. I'm sure he is thrilled with the 1.5 billion children that have been unwittingly sacrificed to him since 1980. The Babylonians would been envious of such a number.
You can't make the babies pay for the heinous sins of others.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
You can't make the babies pay for the heinous sins of others.

I don't believe babies should ever be aborted.

But I do think they should get a job.

I see so many able bodied kids... 4,5,6 years old.... going around whining and crying... when they're obviously big enough to be in a coal mine carrying a bucket or something.

We're raising a generation of whiners.

S

Sully

There's also that whole "Moloch" thing...

S

Susanna

I don't believe babies should ever be aborted.

But I do think they should get a job.

I see so many able bodied kids... 4,5,6 years old.... going around whining and crying... when they're obviously big enough to be in a coal mine carrying a bucket or something.

We're raising a generation of whiners.
Maybe they ougtha receive welfare checks while still in the woomb?

Whiners and winners...the words are so close to each other.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Maybe they ougtha receive welfare checks while still in the woomb?

Whiners and winners...the words are so close to each other.

You obviously can't receive a welfare check in the womb...

there's no mailbox in there.

S

Susanna

I had a response to this, but that response is located in upper Banville.

Mar 2, 2016

What about a telegram? Babies in the womb can hear ya know? Just tell them they got their check. It's all ebt now anyways.

S

Susanna

What about a telegram? Babies in the womb can hear ya know? Just tell them they got their check. It's all ebt now anyways.
They'll just start spending right away by proxy.