Deja Vu?

  • Thread starter Thread starter didymos
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

didymos

Guest
Hi just wondered if you have ever experienced Deja vu and what you think of it.

I know there are a lot of theories out there from neurons in the brain misfiring, to other physical reasons to the
spiritual and the weird and wacky.

Just wondered what you thought.

;)
 
For me, its like remembering a dream. Once i think i did have a dream of the event and when it actually happened a few years later I was able to change the outcome for the better.
 
Hi just wondered if you have ever experienced Deja vu and what you think of it.

I know there are a lot of theories out there from neurons in the brain misfiring, to other physical reasons to the
spiritual and the weird and wacky.

Just wondered what you thought.

;)

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg
 
Whenever I've had a déjà vu moment, it was always at an uneventful time. No big revelation or anything. It's just vague and mundane, so I just shrug it off.