Delete the entire conspiracy forum

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Enocish

Nov 9, 2017
I believe this form has outlived his usefulness. And it sets a bad example for Christianity. If you want a non-Christian to login and think Christians are window licking idiots then the conspiracy forum is good for that
I once new two witches, They were nice ladies. They called them selves white witches, They new more about the Bible and Christianity than the christian's that i knew that had been going to church for 20 years. So i think a non-christian on a christian forum is looking for something. So i would think they would rather read something that suggest that there is more to the bible than the traditional. Jesus loves me, So slap me so i can turn the other cheek. Haven't you always thought there was more to Gods word than what being taught. Its just my opinion That non-christian's already know that there is more to Gods word than whats being taught. And they are searching. Just sayin

U

Ugly

I once new two witches, They were nice ladies. They called them selves white witches, They new more about the Bible and Christianity than the christian's that i knew that had been going to church for 20 years. So i think a non-christian on a christian forum is looking for something. So i would think they would rather read something that suggest that there is more to the bible than the traditional. Jesus loves me, So slap me so i can turn the other cheek. Haven't you always thought there was more to Gods word than what being taught. Its just my opinion That non-christian's already know that there is more to Gods word than whats being taught. And they are searching. Just sayin
So God's message and gospel is insufficient so we need to fabricate "hidden knowledge" to pacify ourselves and attract non-christians?
Not my God. His truth is absolute and obvious. If your god is so powerless to not be able to prevent its words and message from being hidden, or if it thinks it needs to bury it, then enjoy your powerless, confusing god. I'll stick with King and Creator that gives plain truth, not a version if truth to pacify His creation.

Enocish

Nov 9, 2017
So God's message and gospel is insufficient so we need to fabricate "hidden knowledge" to pacify ourselves and attract non-christians?
Not my God. His truth is absolute and obvious. If your god is so powerless to not be able to prevent its words and message from being hidden, or if it thinks it needs to bury it, then enjoy your powerless, confusing god. I'll stick with King and Creator that gives plain truth, not a version if truth to pacify His creation.
that is my whole point, the Word of God is suffient, that's why God would not let lazaurs go back and warn the rich mans brothers. They have the prophets, Which they are in Gods word. Also if a person took time to study them they would know that there is no fabrication. In my previous example, The two witches took time to learn Gods word in order to know who they could Decieve, who really know why they learned it. But the one that went to church for 20 years probably never open there bible till Sunday morning to follow,along with what some man was telling them. If I may use your phrase of reference as an example. What you wrote made me think that if I don't agree with you on something I have to be worshiping another God. If your God died on the cross for all of our sins so that we have chance at ever lasting life. Sound like the Christ I serve. Also according to Christ there are hidden messages, which is why the deciples asked Christ, Lord why do you speak in parables. And he said, Becuase it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of heaven, but unto them it is not given. So if you are not finding any mysteries in the word. Maybe you should re think who your studing with. The mark of a good teacher, teaches his student to study scripture for them selves. I learned the hard way, and got very frustrated. I mistakenly asked the right question one time and it changed every thing. The one question I started asking ,after that was. How did you come by that knowledge. And the answer I got all the time was the lord told me. I would say, well I talked to God this morning why didn't he tell me this. Why did he tell you to tell me. And he didn't even tell me, I'm going to tell someone else and then he will you. That is Old Testament Christ. Which is one of the many reasons he died on the cross so we could go directly to him and not go through a prophet. Then I found I was studing all wrong. Look at me I went on a rant. Didn't mean to do that. Sorry about the rant, I will rap this up. We won't all agree on everything, but we will agree that in order for us to have a chance at salvation. ( which is making it to the eternity ) we must repent or believe and be baptized. ( Mark 16:16 and baptism is important can't stress that enough) On that we should all agree.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
But without the conspiracy forum we have no where to herd the loonies-wait... I frequent the conspiracy forum...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
i look in once in a while , but leave if I catch myself licking windows.

Dec 12, 2013
You know...conspiracy starts with CONS.........

Having said that....Psalm 2.....there is a world wide conspiracy against God and his plans.....

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Keep it for sure, but rename it
is there a way we could track people who are involved in it, measure their level of involvement, and if it reaches some trigger point, secretly send them to a shadow CC site where the name of it isn't changed, but change the name for everyone else?

then we could start an office pool about how long it takes before someone starts a thread about a possible conspiracy on CC to do exactly that.

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
The phrase "conspiracy theory" is a misnomer,
and some people seem to fear the word itself.
A more accurate name for that forum
would be "Cover-Ups and Controversies".
E.g., there is no doubt that people "conspired"
to pull off the attacks of September 11, 2001.
The controversy lies in the "who and why", not the "what".

Many people believe everything they hear
on the news, or that they read on Wikipedia,
or that some parasitic elected official says.
Others of us don't buy the mainstream narrative of history.

I don't believe most of the garbage that's posted
on that forum, but is it logical to label it all "insanity"
and call for it to be put on the chopping block? No.

What's insane to me is that the OP frequents
a forum which he so thoroughly despises
and calls for its deletion based on the pretention
that it's a stumbling block to potential converts.
The OP's gushing over his love of death-metal
and the lowlife Eminem are far more likely to
confuse a new or potential convert than someone
posting about how he thinks the Earth is flat.
Get some perspective, "Dude".

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
This is of much intrest indeed. The input that has been shared on this thread.

I wonder how many have view , the ecumenical movement that is moving towards finalizing it's goal , along with the ladato si encyclical which holds the hand of climate change. It is interesting that the United Nations has agree with such a decree , it truly makes me wonder how can so much truth clearly open to the public , can be consider conspiracy ???

I wonder are those that can see these things clearly , moving ahead are consider delusional or have a case of insanity. Or perhaps the reader has become dumbfounded , in a area they did not actknowledge had a place on the chessboard.

Everything is heading towards God plan

We are living in the time of the fulfillment of 2 Thessalonians 2:3 , call me crazy but i would suggest to examine yourself if you are in Christ.

Shalom

Last edited:
B

BonJovian

Anyone else notice the OP is flashing the baphomet symbol as he dances with cats (familiars), in his avatar?

Could he have some ulterior motive to close it??

:D

Dec 28, 2016
Ok got a question. What’s crazier having a conspiracy forum or going in to it knowing that it drives you crazy.
Blessings
Bill
Exactly, and then making a thread about it to boot, lolzzzzz...

Dec 28, 2016
This is of much intrest indeed. The input that has been shared on this thread.

I wonder how many have view , the ecumenical movement that is moving towards finalizing it's goal , along with the ladato si encyclical which holds the hand of climate change. It is interesting that the United Nations has agree with such a decree , it truly makes me wonder how can so much truth clearly open to the public , can be consider conspiracy ???

I wonder are those that can see these things clearly , moving ahead are consider delusional or have a case of insanity. Or perhaps the reader has become dumbfounded , in a area they did not actknowledge had a place on the chessboard.

Everything is heading towards God plan

We are living in the time of the fulfillment of 2 Thessalonians 2:3 , call me crazy but i would suggest to examine yourself if you are in Christ.
So, if someone doesn't agree with your take above, they need to examine themselves to determine if they are in Christ?

OmegaWorm

Nov 20, 2017
That would just be another excuse for them in their minds not to repent of their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
To be fair, it's a fairly sound excuse too. That forum is not exactly selling you guys.

Dec 28, 2016
If they would make the KJVO'er crowd have to post there, that would be wonderful! :D

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
i look in once in a while , but leave if I catch myself licking windows.

I only lick windows if it's snowing. But, I heard it was a communist plot to wait for attack when our tongues stick to ice!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I knew someone here would understand!!!! ha!
Help! Help! The Paranoids are after us!!!

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I believe this form has outlived his usefulness. And it sets a bad example for Christianity. If you want a non-Christian to login and think Christians are window licking idiots then the conspiracy forum is good for that
I value freedom of speech greatly and am against the calls for the censors who wish to restrict freedom... May this forum never restrict peoples freedom of speech just because some people disagree with the postings..

If people want to avoid the ""conspiracy section"" then it is a simple thing just to Not go there...