Delete

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Zippo

Jan 16, 2018
Are you experiencing any trouble where you live with Hindu Nationalists?

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
I do realise you're not talking to me but..... I'm in England and our Hindu population are well behaved.They basically just get on with life.

Zippo

Jan 16, 2018
I was trying to communicate with the Indian lady. England is an amazing country. Where do you live in England?
I worry about non-Hindus in India. I am hearing that bad things are happening to Christians, Sikhs and Muslims. There is a violent and radical Hindu nationalist movement giving other religions a bad time. The Hindus in England are, as you said, well behaved. It's the same in Canada. Everyone gets along well, on the most part. There is an element that is trying very hard to upset Muslims and our present government has spoken out against this. Where I live, in Vancouver, we are now almost 1/3 South Asian, 1/3 East Asian and 1/3 European. We have some of the best Chinese restaurants this side of the Pacific.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
I was trying to communicate with the Indian lady. England is an amazing country. Where do you live in England?
I worry about non-Hindus in India. I am hearing that bad things are happening to Christians, Sikhs and Muslims. There is a violent and radical Hindu nationalist movement giving other religions a bad time. The Hindus in England are, as you said, well behaved. It's the same in Canada. Everyone gets along well, on the most part. There is an element that is trying very hard to upset Muslims and our present government has spoken out against this. Where I live, in Vancouver, we are now almost 1/3 South Asian, 1/3 East Asian and 1/3 European. We have some of the best Chinese restaurants this side of the Pacific.
How hard do you have TRY to upset Muslims?

Sorry I don't subscribe to the false Muslims-are-always-victims narrative. Millions of Hindus have been murdered by Muslims. They have a right to survive in their own country.

Your present government? Trudeau has a reputation as one of the most spineless Islamic appeasers in the western world.
The hijab hoax earlier this week is a pretty good illustration of how irrational things have become.

Zippo

Jan 16, 2018
I'd prefer to look at it as a commitment to human rights and respect for all faiths. In Canada, we struggle against the crazy xenophobia that is growing among our neighbours to the south. They believe their culture and freedom is threatened by a small Muslim minority and resent having to compete with Mexicans for jobs nobody wants. Not all Americans feel that way, fortunately. They have elected a president who knows how to play the race and anti-Islam card. Justin Trudeau is not what you have called him. He has made our government transparent again and has been fighting the unfortunate hateful legacy of Stephen Harper. Stephen Harper professed to be a Christian but he adhered to a strange sect who believed that global warming was a hoax and other oddball beliefs. It was the Christian Missionary Alliance Church. Justin Trudeau is a breath of fresh air. Don't judge him because he is fair to Muslims. Your opinion doesn't matter anyway because you can't vote here.

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
hi zippo,

how are you? yes some places we're facing problems with non-Christians, they are very rude to pastors and they try to kill few pastor too , because of new prime minister , he supporting them. its very sad :( ,please pray for our country. God bless you , and thanks for asking.

Zippo

Jan 16, 2018
I hear alarming things about this from Indian friends here. It's horrible when political leaders encourage hatred against their own citizens. Nothing good can come from that. The world needs to know what is happening in India.

Zippo

Jan 16, 2018
I will pray for India and Indian Christians. You are courageous to keep your faith!

Zippo

Jan 16, 2018
I have not met an Indian Christian that I didn't like. You are special people.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
I'd prefer to look at it as a commitment to human rights and respect for all faiths. In Canada, we struggle against the crazy xenophobia that is growing among our neighbours to the south. They believe their culture and freedom is threatened by a small Muslim minority and resent having to compete with Mexicans for jobs nobody wants. Not all Americans feel that way, fortunately. They have elected a president who knows how to play the race and anti-Islam card. Justin Trudeau is not what you have called him. He has made our government transparent again and has been fighting the unfortunate hateful legacy of Stephen Harper. Stephen Harper professed to be a Christian but he adhered to a strange sect who believed that global warming was a hoax and other oddball beliefs. It was the Christian Missionary Alliance Church. Justin Trudeau is a breath of fresh air. Don't judge him because he is fair to Muslims. Your opinion doesn't matter anyway because you can't vote here.
You are speaking the language of the cultural Marxists and globalists who are in active opposition to The Gospel.