Deliverance and protection

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 5, 2020
God gave me warnings about my safety. So everything I’m asking you guys to pray for it’s coming from God. Pray for protection and to never to be attacked, shot at, assaulted, nor be given a hard time from the devil in the name Jesus. I rebuke stress. Pray that God immediately sends me this abundance of financial blessing with no hindrances so I can pack up leave right now with my dogs. Thank you guys.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Romans 8:31

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Philipians 4:13

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless ellebj231 and this prayer request, in Jesus name, Amen!

Jul 5, 2020
I was just attacked by my sister. Please pray for me to not get attacked by the devil anymore because God warned me about this, and help me to receive a breakthrough right now in the name of Jesus. Been intermittent fasting and praying against attacks everyday so please pray that the Holy spirit shows me what to do