Psalm 23:4-5 (NIV)
Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Jesus is a Shepherd whose tender heart toward you will never allow Him to forsake you when you need Him the most. See Him with you Protecting you, Delivering you from death and Bringing you Safely through every season of darkness.~Joseph Prince
View attachment 155522
Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Jesus is a Shepherd whose tender heart toward you will never allow Him to forsake you when you need Him the most. See Him with you Protecting you, Delivering you from death and Bringing you Safely through every season of darkness.~Joseph Prince
View attachment 155522