deluded

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
i just came from the shops where i met a so call christian who seemed completely deluded by what he believed, what do u about a deluded christian and how dangerous are churches the deceive people into believing nonsense.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
i just came from the shops where i met a so call christian who seemed completely deluded by what he believed, what do u about a deluded christian and how dangerous are churches the deceive people into believing nonsense.
What did he believe? What is your definition of deluded? How do you know it is the church? Did he speak about a certain church, or are you speaking of "churches" as a general term?

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
What did he/she believe? What is your definition of deluded? How do you know it is the church? Did he/she speak about a certain church?
dont want to offend people, just say it was something he believed he could do and he was from a far out church

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
The truth never offends... Do you have answers?
well he comes from a church that believes they have power where they have none, to do miracles where nothing happens, that try to manipulate the spirit but get a spirit of delusion instead

Dec 9, 2011
Yes some churches look on a lot of the bible In simple carnal ways when JESUS said the words that HE speaks are Spirit and life.

Luke 10:19
King James Version

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: andnothing shall by any means hurt you.

Feb 6, 2019
I’m currently watching Pastor Jeff at church apologia online. He is currently involved in the war against infanticide. New York’s version of women’s rights to abortion in 3rd trimester. What a delusion that is! Please let’s all pray this is evil and monstrous and can get this repealed, thank you all! God bless!

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
i go to a church that speaks the truth and its very refreshing and can be a rare thing, if u a worried about church teaching there are many options

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
I’m currently watching Pastor Jeff at church apologia online. He is currently involved in the war against infanticide. New York’s version of women’s rights to abortion in 3rd trimester. What a delusion that is! Please let’s all pray this is evil and monstrous and can get this repealed, thank you all! God bless!
the truth is the world will always be and do evil and do what it want, but judgement will come on them

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Just tell them, the truth and hope they have the ears to hear.
If they dont receive the truth then just shake the dust off your feet. Some people wanna be decieved, let them. They cant say they hadnt been warned. See rev 22:11