Delusional Conspiracy Theories and a Video of the Launch of an Apollo Saturn V Rocket That did Indeed "Fly Me To The Moon"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
We all went to the moon with the Apollo missions who were around back then in the 1960's and 1970's.
Here is a picture of a Saturn V rocket on the ground and a live launch.
When you light up something that big, probly goin' somewhere.
"Please God, don't let me [screw this up]"
--paraphrase of Alan Shepherd

rocket-engine-67637_960_720.jpg

***Pictures and video appear to be public domain and used here only for demo

Mar 21, 2019
We all went to the moon with the Apollo missions who were around back then in the 1960's and 1970's.
Here is a picture of a Saturn V rocket on the ground and a live launch.
When you light up something that big, probly goin' somewhere.
"Please God, don't let me [screw this up]"
--paraphrase of Alan Shepherd

View attachment 198600

***Pictures and video appear to be public domain and used here only for demo
I read that many people of that time believed the moon landing to be bunkum, and most simply changed the channel to something more interesting and believable.

If one was going to fake a moon landing, wouldn't obtaining photographs of some impressive looking gear be one of the first objectives to achieve, even if one was the laziest scammer in the world?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
this has been a 50 year debate, and will probably continue for the next 50......

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I was in the Strategic Air Command and worked with NASA. My former father in law worked at White Sands and at NASA Houston. I know the space program was real and really was, a waste of money. There's nothing to harvest so no profit motive for returning to the moon and Mars is an uninhabitable desert worse than Antarctica. We can go there but the term; 'diminishing returns' applies. We need a vehicle that dosn't require any known fuel and is nearly free to get away from our own solar system. It also has to defy time as we know it to actually return in a lifetime. There's also Human necessitates like food, air and gravity to stay alive. I'd be happier if Apollo 11 was fake!

Mar 21, 2019
I was in the Strategic Air Command and worked with NASA. My former father in law worked at White Sands and at NASA Houston. I know the space program was real and really was, a waste of money. There's nothing to harvest so no profit motive for returning to the moon and Mars is an uninhabitable desert worse than Antarctica. We can go there but the term; 'diminishing returns' applies. We need a vehicle that dosn't require any known fuel and is nearly free to get away from our own solar system. It also has to defy time as we know it to actually return in a lifetime. There's also Human necessitates like food, air and gravity to stay alive. I'd be happier if Apollo 11 was fake!
Did you ever consider the possibility that the program may have been real, but the landing itself fake (e.g. film provided from a desert somewhere, transmissions from somewhere else?)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Did you ever consider the possibility that the program may have been real, but the landing itself fake (e.g. film provided from a desert somewhere, transmissions from somewhere else?)
I don't care. It just took our minds off of Viet Nam, Bobby Kennedy and Tricky Dick for a weekend.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
When I was 16, dad was 56. The dinner topic on Sunday was Did Nixon conspire with Hoffa to kill Kennedy so Nixon got elected and Hoffa could be released from prison early. Or should we drop the A bomb on North Viet Nam?

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
There were a number of Moon missions both before and after the first landing yet all the conspiracy theorists seem to fixate on that one
as if it was unique. If Apollo 11 had been unique they may have some credibility but for NASA and the US Government to perpetuate
this 'hoax' over a number of years and involve so many people seems unbelievable to me. The more people involved the more likely
someone would have blown the whistle on it. Did all the members of mission control have acting lessons before the programme started?

Mar 21, 2019
There were a number of Moon missions both before and after the first landing yet all the conspiracy theorists seem to fixate on that one
as if it was unique. If Apollo 11 had been unique they may have some credibility but for NASA and the US Government to perpetuate
this 'hoax' over a number of years and involve so many people seems unbelievable to me. The more people involved the more likely
someone would have blown the whistle on it. Did all the members of mission control have acting lessons before the programme started?
If someone is proven a liar once, you don't need to focus on his series of his lies to prove his is lying every time. He simply learns to lie better. NASA is and was proved a liar in the first moon landing hoax. We don't need to prove other lies, because NASA has already been disqualified from being trustworthy by its first lie. The other landings are also false, NASA just got better at lying.

It's also easy to get away with lying when you're prepared to kill the people who would out you as a liar. The others soon learn better than to try and rat. Hence the murder of the first three astronauts who were intended for the moon, and the dude with his family who was going to testify to the senate about the NASA liars.

S

Susanna

If someone is proven a liar once, you don't need to focus on his series of his lies to prove his is lying every time. He simply learns to lie better. NASA is and was proved a liar in the first moon landing hoax. We don't need to prove other lies, because NASA has already been disqualified from being trustworthy by its first lie. The other landings are also false, NASA just got better at lying.

It's also easy to get away with lying when you're prepared to kill the people who would out you as a liar. The others soon learn better than to try and rat. Hence the murder of the first three astronauts who were intended for the moon, and the dude with his family who was going to testify to the senate about the NASA liars.
Would you be so kind and provide some valid sources to back up your claims?

7seasrekeyed

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015

The Moon landings took place during the cold war. If the landing was a hoax the Kremlin would have been delighted to expose the
'US lies' In fact the Russians sent a probe to the Moon which arrived exactly when Apollo 11 did but there was no expose printed in Pravda at the time or any time after.

Mar 21, 2019
The Moon landings took place during the cold war. If the landing was a hoax the Kremlin would have been delighted to expose the
'US lies' In fact the Russians sent a probe to the Moon which arrived exactly when Apollo 11 did but there was no expose printed in Pravda at the time or any time after.
The Russians were in on it. NASA didn't utter a peep when the Soviets did their own little hoax with Gagarin. I suggest that it served the devil's purposes for these nations to keep each other's dirty little secrets with respect to space hoaxes.

S

Susanna

The Russians were in on it. NASA didn't utter a peep when the Soviets did their own little hoax with Gagarin. I suggest that it served the devil's purposes for these nations to keep each other's dirty little secrets with respect to space hoaxes.
Why don’t you elaborate on why the moon landing is a hoax?

What valid sources contradicting the moon landing narrative can you provide?

7seasrekeyed

Why don’t you elaborate on why the moon landing is a hoax?

What valid sources contradicting the moon landing narrative can you provide?

many youtube videos

many

7seasrekeyed

But yet they’re providing evidence that the moon landing is a hoax?

I guess ain’t nobody got time for that either😂😁😁.
ha

type in the search bar (google or youtube) fake moon landing and see what you get

click on articles or videos and prepare for your re-education :giggle: